List of excuses fighters have made?

Aww, poor boy.
<Bottle.gif>{<Scared}
d_P_Hx.gif

I personally dont like these threads. You need to do all manner of things to rationalize not quitting this sport. Ease up. If guys like Nogueira thought rationally,he never would have gotten as far as he did and survived some of those fights to pull of his epic comebacks. Stop expecting guys to be normal.

Nice try.

I think you forget the interview Nog had over a decade ago and completely took a dump on Fedor. Zero grace and class. That’s when I lost respect for him.

Hendricks complaining about Wonderboy not engaging in their fight, yet somehow Thompson was able to land 24 of 46 significant strikes and score a KO at 3:31 of R1 vs. Hendricks landing only 7 of 16 significant strikes and being on the wrong end of a one sided beat down.

The Diaz brothers never lost a fight in their crazy mixed up world and said a lot of stupid stuff which might not have been excuses per se, but certainly made no rational sense to anyone who watched the fight and looked at the stats.

Lets all be boring and have a stock answer instead so no fans on sherdog get upset

"oh i got no excuses,he was the better man,guess im gonna have to go back to the drawing board...i just got caught NO wait i didnt mean that,he beat me,hes better than me, I suck. Can i go now? I have to keep giving him more credit,and some fellatio? ok"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The hooker wouldn't leave when I paid her so I had to bang her for another 3 hours. It completely tanked my T-levels.

Nice try.

I think you forget the interview Nog had over a decade ago and completely took a dump on Fedor. Zero grace and class. That’s when I lost respect for him.
Because he wants to win SO BAD
He was so mad when Fedor went out on a roller coaster and had fun the day after Final Conflict,lmao
Nog had the balls to fight Fedor 3 times (!!!!)
I forgive Nog for everything,and he should live in no pain on velvety plush pillows and surrounded by young nubile woman attending to his needs til the rest of time!

The hooker wouldn't leave when I paid her so I had to bang her for another 3 hours. It completely tanked my T-levels.
Thats as good one too!

Cody No Brain: I got kicked out of the plane because of the fly attendant and not because i cant control my emotions and put limits to my own son.

Reactions: HHJ
Because he wants to win SO BAD
He was so mad when Fedor went out on a roller coaster and had fun the day after Final Conflict,lmao
Nog had the balls to fight Fedor 3 times (!!!!)
I forgive Nog for everything,and he should live in no pain on velvety plush pillows and surrounded by young nubile woman attending to his needs til the rest of time!

Lol, ok I give up.

Reactions: HHJ
Back