List of Conor excuses

He always was full of excuses since day one . If you say "no excuses" it doesnt mean that you are not making excuses.
I agree.
but (at the beginning), he would fight anyone, short notice or not, hurt or not.
Well, obviously he was winning, so no need for excuses.
But it was until he lost to Nate, that the excuses started flowing...
I just find it odd he was giving RDA a hard time the other day about his foot, and days later he is posting these pics with his "hurt" hand.... which looks a lot less nasty than the pic RDA posted of his foot.

I think it's about time Conor's head got Section 8 designation with all these bums taking up residence.

Khabib kept using wrestling to disengage from fighting him.

maybe its an excuse for why he got pummeled before coming back and winning. Maybe he would've stuffed the takedown had he not been injured, or at least that's his excuse.
The injury is well documented at this point and never once has Conor said "if I wasn't injured I would have..." in relation to that fight

Calling it an excuse when he KO'd the guy is beyond silly

"Full camp Mendes" is an excuse

Is there an actual video of him or Dana saying he’s three times bigger? That’d be gold people.

Fuck Conor

Everyone knows the rapist is a new money, salty cunt! Add hasbeen to the list!

I do think it's ironically funny Dana ripped Tyron over a thumb injury and that's what Conor appears to have injured.
"conor doesn't care about a fookin tumb"
Clearly he does mate

If Floyd fought a real fight (MMA) he would have lost.

If Khabib fought like a man (box entirely) he would have lost.

Waiting for Conrod to lose in kickboxing and complain about not being allowed to use wrestling and BJJ.

Is there an actual video of him or Dana saying he’s three times bigger? That’d be gold people.
https://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/1/...-three-times-welterweight-lightweight-ufc-205

"They all say I'm all talk, but I look at them and say they're all talk because I'm here fighting every week. I even had to fight a guy three times the size of me, and now, I'm back again."

Video is timestamped. For anyone too stupid to understand, go to 6:22 in the video.

170lbs x 3 = 510lbs

Nate was allowed to fight at 510lbs in the UFC...

Hell even if Conor was 145lbs

145 x 3 = 435.

Didn't know they made new divisions.

Conor/Penn and Tito should write a book called the players guide to every excuse in mma
Chapter 1 Did you lose a fight? Yes/No......doesn't matter your skull was broken in half.....how did you lose?....doesnt matter your spine was fractured, in fact how you ever got cleared for this fight is testament to you
Chapter 2 Fuck the haters, these so called experts dont know anything about your health
Chapter 3 Damn I actually won one, now what......clearly a title shot even though your current streak stands at 1-6

https://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/1/...-three-times-welterweight-lightweight-ufc-205

"They all say I'm all talk, but I look at them and say they're all talk because I'm here fighting every week. I even had to fight a guy three times the size of me, and now, I'm back again."

Video is timestamped. For anyone too stupid to understand, go to 6:22 in the video.

170lbs x 3 = 510lbs

Nate was allowed to fight at 510lbs in the UFC...

Hell even if Conor was 145lbs

145 x 3 = 435.

Didn't know they made new divisions.

This is great and all but Conor fans don't know basic math.

My favourite excuse has to be that the OAP wouldn’t accept a free drink from a lowlife. So McGregor lost his mind and cuffed the guy.

He wouldn’t accept me free pint.

Injury vs Holloway, knee, foot anything.
Wanted to pull out with several woman, but came too fast.

Premature Ejaculator McGregor is born.

tenor.gif

Back