List of Celebrities who train BJJ

Legends did a good job. I thought Tatum actually looked like he knew what he was doing.

Surely Guy Ritchie is a black belt now? As far as I was aware, he got his brown belt in 2009

Lets just say Ed is the ONLY blackbelt under Rorion Gracie. Besides his kids Ryron, Rener, Ralek etc etc.

Thats not true. There are a couple of others - one of them I know personally. It took him about 15 years but he got his bb at the same time as Ed.

https://www.facebook.com/JitsMagazine

Ashton Kutcher training with Mauricio Gomes
541602_571444532890201_852383676_n.jpg

I like how chuck norris is a black belt from
Jean jeaque and gene lebell

anthony bourdains wife trains bjj god dayum i would roll with her

I saw her and Bourdain at that GQ. She's pretty tough. They brought two or three camera men with them and I thought, "Damn, this GQ is getting a lot of pub," before I realized what was going on.

Pretty sure I read a while back that David Mamet is a Purple belt under Renzo.

Thats not true. There are a couple of others - one of them I know personally. It took him about 15 years but he got his bb at the same time as Ed.

Is that guy who passed away, Uncle J? I had no clue who else?

Need to update Joe rogans, he's a Black Belt now.

As a new atheist, I was somewhat impressed to learn that Sam Harris is a blue belt.

Is that guy who passed away, Uncle J? I had no clue who else?

No his name is John (can't remember the last name). He moved to the east coast for a while and trained with us but is now back at the GA. He is a former collegiate wrestler too, I believe, from a good school (Iowa or something).

Back