List of Celebrities who train BJJ

Paul Walker showed some skills in Bobby Z or something I think he threw out a triangle or two and maybe an arm bar.

That's cool those people train.

Do they have to be famous, or can they be infamous? Because I'd like to add Todd to the list.

Does anyone know if Van Damme trains? Cos in his recent films I've seen De-railed and In Hell (which I believe to be Van Damme's best film ever!) when his fancy kicks aren't effective he's been busting out triangle chokes and arm bars.

1) Hey what happen to all of the female celebrities that train in bj. All I see is male celebrities that trains bjj.

2) Can someone confirm to me if Naomi Watts really trains in Bjj, under who and for how long?

3) This has nothing to do about the topic but who else thinks Naomi is really hot? Doesn't she has the cutest smile b/c her 2 front bunny teeth sticks out?

2) Can someone confirm to me if Naomi Watts really trains in Bjj, under who and for how long?

As per IMDb:

Enjoys martial arts and trained Judo for a long time. She participated in amateur Judo championships through the early 90s, from 1989 to 1992. Nowadays, she trains in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Kevin James studied Kung Fu under my instructor and actually became a Sifu. His last name isnt James...he took the "stage name" James bc my Sifu's name is James Robinson and he respected him so much that he took the name to honor him.

He is actually a phenominal martial artist...very fast, strong, agile etc.

Tra Thomas - pro-bowl linemans for the Philadelphia Eagles - has been doing privates at Balance Studios lately. Bigger football players have been flocking to bjj lately for the body control, flexibility, and conditioning, it seems.

Someone needs to find a picture of Milla Jovovich in a gi stat

Back