Lipo 6x vs Hydroxycut Hardcore

I've tried the EndoRush as well, and ya it was pretty good for energy. Big crash for me after though.

But aren't Endo and Lipo-6 2 different things? Endo for energy, Lipo for fat burning?

Yeah they are very different. Im more focused on energy to prone fat loss, thats why Im comparing them energy whise. I used to take Lipo6 with caffeine before I'd work out and take it in the afternoon for apetite. I liked it for appetite but it never gave me any energy as opposed to redline.

I've done the HH to burn some excess fat and give me an energy boost. The results in the first category were too small to consider this stuff good overall, and as another poster said, it messed with my blood pressure more than my smoking did(I've since quit both.) I though I just had an isolated incident, and the whole "buy at your own risk" clause would kinda screw me over, but apparently there are others who had this problem.

I haven't tried Lipo6, but I've heard good things, and I can at the very least tell you to avoid the Hydroxycut Hardcore.

Er

You are trying to GAIN weight, yet you want a fat burner/appetite suppressant?

Quit being a girl and worrying about your abzzz ffs

Eat food, train hard, lift smart, rest, repeat

word

the best fat burner is an ECA stack. if you are planning on fighting you should try to avoid stimulants at all costs, they fuck with your adrenaline glands and when the time comes and you are in need of adrenaline (in a fight) you may be shit out of luck

Just started lifting to supplement my kickboxing training, in doing so I switched my diet from a low fat/med carb/high protien diet to a high fat/high protein/low carb diet to try to put on some muscle mass. Was fighting at 155 at 5'10" and want to bulk up a little bit. But, since the diet change, I have lost my 4 pack (ha, can't ever seem to get the 6) and a friend recommended a fat burner supplement to help.

I know some people are going to say they are a waste of money, but just for the energy/hunger suppressent it's worth trying.

Like I said, I am trying to build muscle, and so far what I have been hearing is HH will burn more fat, but I will lose muscle + strength as well, which obviously is not what I want, where as Lipo 6x will burn less fat, but I won't lose the strength + muscle. I am leaning toward the Lipo... Any help?

I just want to point this out again even though you are going to take lipo anyway.

Your goal is to GAIN MASS
you want to achieve this goal by taking an APPETITE SUPPRESSANT

most people don't eat enough anyway, yet you want to suppress your appetite so you eat less

You are crying that you can't see your abs (like that matters for anything)

When you end up where you started...don't cry that you are a hardgainer and it is impossible to gain weight...realize you are just going in circles

I tried hydroxycut once (before I knew what I was doing). It was great at first, tons of energy, but then a couple weeks in my body got used to it and I was just dragging all the time.

w0cyru, you need to relax dude, I asked for review of 2 products, and that's what (the helpful ones anyway) most people gave me. I don't really care what you think of my diet/training, I cared whether or not you knew anything about HH or Lipo. Clearly you don't so why don't you go to the OT where your useless, pointless, BS responses to threads are more commonplace? Ordered the Lipo, will post results in the next couple months.

w0cyru, you need to relax dude, I asked for review of 2 products, and that's what (the helpful ones anyway) most people gave me. I don't really care what you think of my diet/training, I cared whether or not you knew anything about HH or Lipo. Clearly you don't so why don't you go to the OT where your useless, pointless, BS responses to threads are more commonplace? Ordered the Lipo, will post results in the next couple months.

His whole point is that if you're trying to gain mass, then you shouldn't be taking a fat burner.

/thread

Having used both, go with the Lipo-6. I never really notice the energy boost as I'm not really caffeine sensitive, but it helps (me anyways) quite a bit w/ appetite suppresing.

Used Hydroxycut several times, but hardcore felt like it did nothing for me. I feel Hydroxycut still gets most of it's reputation from the ephedra days. Used it then and it was great.

dude, your working against yourself... you went wrong by going on a high fat diet, instead lower your fats, and raise your carbs. that will allow you to put on more mass where you want it, and keep it off in places you don't. Low Fat/High Protein/High Carb .... try taking Tru Mass twice a day, and then limit your fat intake the rest of the day.

Just started lifting to supplement my kickboxing training, in doing so I switched my diet from a low fat/med carb/high protien diet to a high fat/high protein/low carb diet to try to put on some muscle mass. Was fighting at 155 at 5'10" and want to bulk up a little bit. But, since the diet change, I have lost my 4 pack (ha, can't ever seem to get the 6) and a friend recommended a fat burner supplement to help. So far after a ton of research online I have narrowed it down to Lipo 6x or Hydroxycut Hardcore. I know some people are going to say they are a waste of money, but just for the energy/hunger suppressent it's worth trying. Has anyone here tried either and have anything positive/negitive to say about it? Or if I get really lucky, anyone tried both and have an opinion on which worked better? Like I said, I am trying to build muscle, and so far what I have been hearing is HH will burn more fat, but I will lose muscle + strength as well, which obviously is not what I want, where as Lipo 6x will burn less fat, but I won't lose the strength + muscle. I am leaning toward the Lipo... Any help?

I would get Atro-Phex by BSN that stuff is GOOD beyond believing...cuts appetite, keeps you focus, you truly lose fat out of this product and most important...doesnt get you cranky...:icon_chee

Lipo 6x i have been trying out for a week, i had bad stomach cramps for like 5-6 mins. Also on my full dose day i wasn't feeling great. It works great but comes with lots of side effects for me

Berardi says taking fish oil can potentially boost your metabolism by up to 400 cals a day. I say screw that caffeine shit and just take fish oil (if you already do then its a moot point). thats a better boost then either lipo or hydroxycut would give you.

now if you are looking for an energy boost then go with the other pills.

Berardi says taking fish oil can potentially boost your metabolism by up to 400 cals a day. I say screw that caffeine shit and just take fish oil (if you already do then its a moot point). thats a better boost then either lipo or hydroxycut would give you.

now if you are looking for an energy boost then go with the other pills.

And how much of that 400 is left when you actually factor in the fish oil's added calories?

Fish oil is great. But I don't think anyone should be taking it because it boost their metabolism. Take it for the reasons that matter and have a much bigger impact on health.

I dont understand why you guys waste money on that stuff.Just by changing my diet and exercise alone I lost 35 pounds in two months.I used to be all about that stuff in highschool but I came to my senses.I recently heard that hydroxycut also led to liver damage in some people,just letting you know.

Back