Lionheart vs Jimmy Crute

• Thread starter Deleted member 583968
  • Start date
I was thinking about the possible outcomes of this fight, but somehow ended up thinking that Anthony Smith would still beat Gus.

You got to give Crute so much credit for effectively wrestling after that. Smith’s jab looked awesome.

Jimmy crute is not gonna go far in this division at all , holy shit he has some short arms . He’s always short on his reach especially against the reach .

Jimmy crute is not gonna go far in this division at all , holy shit he has some short arms . He’s always short on his reach especially against the reach .
I disagree. His wrestling is extremely explosive and he can range fight with leg kicks. Once he improves his head movement I see his ceiling being high.

I disagree. His wrestling is extremely explosive and he can range fight with leg kicks. Once he improves his head movement I see his ceiling being high.
Ok what ever you say . Smith was beating him up before that . Reyes , jan , jiri , and Glover all murder this guy

Ok what ever you say . Smith was beating him up before that . Reyes , jan , jiri , and Glover all murder this guy
I mean jimmy ate some jabs but launched him to the ground with a double leg and was nailing smiths leg. But sure lets just say Crute sucks for whatever reason.

I mean jimmy ate some jabs but launched him to the ground with a double leg and was nailing smiths leg. But sure lets just say Crute sucks for whatever reason.
He ain’t taking those guys I just listed to the ground like that , he will get starched when he hits top 5 . And lol are you crutes cabin boy are something lol

Yeah. Crute was not improved enough. Smith is like a leech. He finds opening, he takes it.

I will bumb this thread if Smith fights Ankalaev next and loses easily. I almost feel this is 100% likely to happen next.

Back