Lionheart vs Jimmy Crute

• Thread starter Deleted member 583968
  • Start date
Crute should pretend he’s invading Smith’s home ....Smiths wife won’t be able to save him

Backing the Brute to bring home the W. Fight might be a tipping point for Smith, if he gets run over here, might be time to call it a day, otherwise he'll remain the gatekeeper at LHW for the UFC to test up and coming LHWs.

Everything seems to point to a Smith victory (experience, well-rounded, etc.)...but i just feel like he is on his way down and out. Crute is young and hungry and on his way up. Jimmy will catch him and KO him.

Jarl

I got Smith in this one.

War Lion Heart!

Anthony Submission.

This is one of those fights where the better fighter, Smith, will probsbly lose to the hungrier up and comer.
I don’t rate Crute as anything remotely special, and 2-3 years ago Anthony would have run through him. But his decline has been very rapid and Crute seems in peak, prime physical form so you have to expect Jimmy to get the job done here.

Smith stinks

Not that crute is great.

My parlays got crute though
That’s interesting, I agree if given a 50/50 that Crute is the smart bet.
However his odds offer absolutely no value, whereas Smiths did have me considering putting him in my parlays. In the end I decided no bet was the best option. But I’d like to know what makes you think Crute offers value, I saw him at something 2/5 which doesn’t seem realistic at all.

Jimmy Crute is going to finish Anthony Smith

Not many people know of how good he is yet, Smith is out of his prime and has a lot of milage on his body. He has been fighting even since the strikeforce days and has taken a lot of damage.

Nah. Anthony Smith is a solid fighter who can beat elites on his good night.
His only ‘elite’ win is Gus who was on his way out the door. Smith is terrible and is indicative of the state of the division

Crute is explosive, hits hard and goes for finish but I still see him as a rather raw product. Smith and aint no miracle man and seldom can turn the fight unless he can find a hole or his opponent gasses. But he finds those holes often at lhw and if Crute gets sloppy I expect Smith to snatch the upset win. Depends on Crute's focus and process as a developing fighter.

Crute is going to send Lionheartch straight to hell.

Smith might not be champion material, but he can pull a win from anywhere. Against Sanchez, Lombard, Oezdemir and Gustaffson he was looking at losses until he snatched victory from nowhere.

Even if Crute beats his ass for 2 and a half rounds I still won't count him out to snatch some submission out his ass.

70/30 to Crute imo, should be a nice showcase fight for him to take out a name in impressive fashion. Unless he shits the bed again.

That’s interesting, I agree if given a 50/50 that Crute is the smart bet.
However his odds offer absolutely no value, whereas Smiths did have me considering putting him in my parlays. In the end I decided no bet was the best option. But I’d like to know what makes you think Crute offers value, I saw him at something 2/5 which doesn’t seem realistic at all.

Well my post says "smith stinks and crutes not great" lol .....I got crute at -150 ....seems the odds are fair to me on that .

Only 30% picked Smith on ESPN, but they're betting monopoly money.

Smith with finish Crute.

Back