Lioness wants Rousey

Ronda is too busy fighting off Starbucks at the moment. Please come back later.

Conor, Bisping, Alvarez, and now Nunes. I can't wait to hear a champion say something along the lines of "whoever they put in front of me, whoever is the #1 ranked fighter, that's who I want to fight." I understand wanting the money fights, but it's kind of annoying that a large crop of people that haven't defended their belt once, think they have the right to choose whatever fight they want, and not fight the top ranked person in their division.

Our savior fights tonight.....

Don't run from Valentina, honey.
Run, she just beat her. It was close, but not Holly vs Meisha close and Nunes gassed bad.

I think calling out Rousey is badass and I am liking the Lioness more and more.

Valentina def has a fan friendly style, but fuck shes getting hyped to bolivian right now.lol

I think if Nunes fights Pena, we'd probably have the first successful women's bantamweight title defense since Rousey's reign.

Nunes is bad news for Ronda, dont think ronda can take that amount of damage in round 1 and 2. going to be hard to muscle nunes down in first 10min.

Yeah, and unless Ronda has magically made up for her lack of striking skills and basic footwork, I can see her hitting the canvas again. While Nunes does not have Holm's maneuverability in the cage, she makes up for it in power and a higher striking accuracy.

Run, she just beat her. It was close, but not Holly vs Meisha close and Nunes gassed bad.

I think calling out Rousey is badass and I am liking the Lioness more and more.

Valentina def has a fan friendly style, but fuck shes getting hyped to bolivian right now.lol
I agree. Where the hell has Ronda been. She needs to shit or get off the pot.

Valentinas nut huggers are making me not like her.lol You guys are acting like she is a world beater, who was beating Nunes within an inch of her life when really Valentina only took control after Amanda gassed. Since when does that and a dec win over someone already in the loss column grant u an automatic shitle tot???

Yall don't understand the definition of ducking. Conor/Frankie Edgar was a DUCK, Tyron/Hector was a DUCK, Meisha/Holly was pretty damn close to if not a duck.lol

Back