Lioness goes in on R3 with all facts: Rousey Can’t Handle Losing, So The UFC Protects Her

that picture of her getting knocked out just gets better every time i see it

Everything you just posted is an opinion stated as a fact, more evidence that sherdoggers tend to not know the difference between facts and opinions.
They need to replace 'delusional' in the dictionary with your username. If you don't call disappearing after a loss, hiding behind a purple pillow, contemplating suicide, talking about suicide on a tv show, refusing to give any interview leading to a fight or do pressers, and not asking for a rematch against the person who crushed her, not mentally weak, what is it then?

Ronda will sell them many times more PPV buys than any other fighter at the moment.

The new UFC meta is buyrates over great matchups, so of course they will protect her.

Nunes could go on to be the greatest female fighter we've ever seen....but Ronda will still out sell her. Is that the right thing to do as a sport?

No of course not.

But the casual buyrate brings in money, the casual viewer doesnt care about great fights, they just want the only person they know/recognize to be the main thing on a fight poster and on TMZ interviews the next day.

I loved Rousey getting beat last year but kinda want to see her win here, as a neutral the haters make me root for her a bit, The Hate is way over the top on here. However all those dudes acting like she was P4P best fighter Male/Female and claiming she would clean out a lot of the Male fighters her size was even worse. So despite wanting her to comeback here I think once she is a champ again I will be cheering against her again and regretting my lapse in Judgement when I was cheering her on.

They need to replace 'delusional' in the dictionary with your username. If you don't call disappearing after a loss, hiding behind a purple pillow, contemplating suicide, talking about suicide on a tv show, refusing to give any interview leading to a fight or do pressers, and not asking for a rematch against the person who crushed her, not mentally weak, what is it then?

I'm delusional because I know the difference between facts and opinions? I'd call it mentally weak, but I'd call it my OPINION not a statement of fact. You idiots not knowing the difference between facts which can be proven and opinions which are subjective is your problem, not mine.

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/amanda-nunes-rousey-cant-handle-losing-so-the-ufc-protects-her/

12_1000_666981788555160161482574875.9945-640x336.jpg

...last week... Joe Rogan made an interesting comment.... [he] said he found it ‘bizarre’ the UFC wasn’t really pushing Amanda Nunes.

/

Before being pulverised by Holly Holm at UFC 193, ‘Rowdy’ was a walking/talking PR machine.

/

‘She’s Back!’ said the posters for UFC 207, as Rousey squared off with current champ Nunes before UFC 205. Storming off stage before she was able to be interviewed by Joe Rogan that November 11 evening... immediately questions were raised about her mental readiness for this war, and just last night it was confirmed she would be doing no media for UFC 207 whatsoever.

The combination of Rousey-skewed promos and the lack of her physical presence during the lead up to UFC 207 has raised many eyebrows. Feeling the promotion is trying to ‘coddle’ Rousey, Nunes tells MMAFighting.com during one of her many media shows that she’s not concerned:

amanda-nunes-post-ufc-2001.jpg

The UFC wants to make it easier for her,” Nunes said. “So she doesn’t feel like she’s not the champion anymore. They want to make her feel like that, that she’s not the second [to me]. They want to make me kind of the second to make her get stronger or something. I feel like they tried … to promote her so she can be strong and see that. Like Ronda, Ronda Ronda, Ronda. But she knows she’s the challenger; I’m the champion. Nobody can change it. Nobody can make Ronda the champion. She’s not the champion anymore.”

“I think the UFC is doing it for her,” Nunes said. “I think the UFC has been doing all the promos for her. She can do whatever she wants. This is a part of my job, meeting with you guys and talking. I’m here.”

“I think if you don’t know how to take a loss, for sure, it’s gonna play with your head a little bit,” Nunes said. “Really I don’t know what’s going on with Ronda right now. This whole thing, I really don’t know.”

ronda-rousey-crying.jpg

You really need therapy
Every
Single
Thread you make
Is
About
Hating
Ronda

I wonder how anyone who saw Nunes-Cat and Nunes-Davis would think that she should be favored. Nunes can't get out of bottom position. If ronda concentrates on taking her down and gnp, Nunes has very little chance. ronda hype is going to be unbearable after she beats a way over-rated Nunes.

Good. She needs to stir that pot hard to fuck with Ronda. Speak the truth. Ronda can't handle the loss, facing the media and having to talk about it and answer questions. Especially if they gave her any kind of shit for the way she acted and behaved afterwords. She would lose her shit and break down. I guarantee it. Please Amanda talk more shit about her. Bring a purple pillow to the weigh ins and during the face off, put it in front of your face.

who's this exactly hating on Honda? never heard of her?

Please knock Ronda out. Purple pillow ftw.

How did the UFC protect? By saying that Nunes is insulting herself seeing as how Nunes is her return fight

mma media are tards that ask the same dumb questions.
1) how did it feel to get knocked out?
2) could you still beat Mayweather?
3) could you still beat Cain?
4) What's after Amanda?
5) Do you want a rematch with Holly?
6) what would you do different against Holly if that fight were to happen?
They would not ask any questions about the fight that is actually happening.

Lulz. Honda can't handle losing. It's painfully obvious. You don't have to be a scholar to figure this out. Nunes is just reinforcing what the world already knows.

Back