Lioness goes in on R3 with all facts: Rousey Can’t Handle Losing, So The UFC Protects Her

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/amanda-nunes-rousey-cant-handle-losing-so-the-ufc-protects-her/

12_1000_666981788555160161482574875.9945-640x336.jpg

...last week... Joe Rogan made an interesting comment.... [he] said he found it ‘bizarre’ the UFC wasn’t really pushing Amanda Nunes.

/

Before being pulverised by Holly Holm at UFC 193, ‘Rowdy’ was a walking/talking PR machine.

/

‘She’s Back!’ said the posters for UFC 207, as Rousey squared off with current champ Nunes before UFC 205. Storming off stage before she was able to be interviewed by Joe Rogan that November 11 evening... immediately questions were raised about her mental readiness for this war, and just last night it was confirmed she would be doing no media for UFC 207 whatsoever.

The combination of Rousey-skewed promos and the lack of her physical presence during the lead up to UFC 207 has raised many eyebrows. Feeling the promotion is trying to ‘coddle’ Rousey, Nunes tells MMAFighting.com during one of her many media shows that she’s not concerned:

amanda-nunes-post-ufc-2001.jpg

The UFC wants to make it easier for her,” Nunes said. “So she doesn’t feel like she’s not the champion anymore. They want to make her feel like that, that she’s not the second [to me]. They want to make me kind of the second to make her get stronger or something. I feel like they tried … to promote her so she can be strong and see that. Like Ronda, Ronda Ronda, Ronda. But she knows she’s the challenger; I’m the champion. Nobody can change it. Nobody can make Ronda the champion. She’s not the champion anymore.”

“I think the UFC is doing it for her,” Nunes said. “I think the UFC has been doing all the promos for her. She can do whatever she wants. This is a part of my job, meeting with you guys and talking. I’m here.”

“I think if you don’t know how to take a loss, for sure, it’s gonna play with your head a little bit,” Nunes said. “Really I don’t know what’s going on with Ronda right now. This whole thing, I really don’t know.”

ronda-rousey-crying.jpg

Last edited:
Those are opinions not facts. People on Sherdog tend to not know the difference.

Those are opinions not facts. People on Sherdog tend to not know the difference.

Ronda CANT handle a loss. That's a fact and quite frankly you're retarded if you think that's an opinion.

She already had a meltdown back in the Judo days when she lost and went purple pillowing + avoiding everyone when she lost in MMA. How is that not a fact?

Ronda gonna make a statement and an example out of "Lioness."

Ronda CANT handle a loss. That's a fact and quite frankly you're retarded if you think that's an opinion.
Everything you just posted is an opinion stated as a fact, more evidence that sherdoggers tend to not know the difference between facts and opinions.

TS, every thread you make is about hating Honda.

None of us here on the interwebz have lives, but you make the rest of us look like well-adjusted billionaire philanthropists.

Break out that purple pillow, you do nothing beotch.

Amanda Nunes has become my favorite UFC fighter this week. I really hope she wins.

Staying away is a way to get attention from media and commentators also! Megastars like Ronda can use that method and I bet she now gets more focus about the coming fight than any pre-fight presser with the MMA medias.

Can't blame Nunes for speaking up about Ronda not doing PR... but she also said she wazn't going to do it during fight week either since Ronda doesn't have to. Very strange. She should make a statement & proceeded with all press as normal. imo

At least she's doing some this far out though

FUCK!!! I really wish I wasn't this so lazy today. I'm actually interested in the topic, but I just can't bring myself to reading the damn post.

Back