Lion Fights 15: Cosmo Alexandre VS Mark Holst 9PM AXS TV DISCUSSION

I respond where the fuck i like, you have no clue about anything thai related but feel the need to badmouth everything because someone stepped on your Glory shoes.

well if they're not booking the top ranked lumpini fighters, they should go out of business:icon_chee
Ya because this event was such a monster success.

Have you even watched Lion Fight before? Or this event even?

Production wise and entertainment wise, Max Muaythai and Thai Fight make this look like backyard wrestling. Talent wise it's a joke compared to the stadiums.

I have yet to come away from a Lion Fight event impressed, and I've watched at least 5 of them.

I didn't even know this event was happening till it was happening. No buzz or build up. The biggest name was Cosmo and he fought somebody completely unknown in the sport that actually out hustled Cosmo who just sat there defending with random bursts of offense.

Lion fight does need legit guys, and that includes an announcer that doesn't put you to sleep.

At least they didn't have mazagatti breaking up fighters a few seconds into the clinch.

I liked the event and can't complain. Who else is showing Muay thai fights on TV?

Back