Lion Fight 20 Jorina Baars vs Chantal Ughi

Yodsanklai would kill him. Easy to look sensational against random guys. Isn't he a guy who lives in Georgia, or something? Can't say I've heard of him until Lion fight brought him, but I would guess he's in Georgia and not Thailand for a reason.

Yeah,i know,the guy is good,especially his evasive and low kick combos,but he is not enough to beat Yod,despite he took Cosmo alexandre,i dont think he beating Yod

Mauceri entrance music with Judas Priest - You've got another thing comin,now i am really suporting him lol

Yodsanklai would kill him. Easy to look sensational against random guys. Isn't he a guy who lives in Georgia, or something? Can't say I've heard of him until Lion fight brought him, but I would guess he's in Georgia and not Thailand for a reason.

He probably gets more than five times what most Thai coaches make.

God damn, Andrada was dangerous until the very end.

Mauceri could spring another upset here, let's see if he can do it again

with 10 times the living expenses. Nat would get killed in the first round.

I'm not questioning that he'd lose. But he's living a far, far, better life than he would be in Thailand, sharing a living space with fifteen others and riding a scooter the whole gym uses. He probably has his own house/apartment and a car. There are top ranked Lumpinee fighters who don't have anywhere close to that, financially.

Man they really need to tighten those ropes

49-46 Sittisak and that's being generous to Mauceri. I slightly gave him R2.

48-47 across the board? What?

Mauceri try to knockout,but he was outclassed especially on the last round.

Baars by destruction. Or maybe decision.

He probably gets more than five times what most Thai coaches make.

Maybe. Maybe not.

That's not what my point was, though. He's in Georgia for a reason meaning his good fighting days are over in Thailand, and if that's the case it's highly unlikely he could do anything in a ring with Yodsanklai.

Baars is so much fun to watch. She's not even going 100% and is outclassing Ughi.

one side fight,but Baars is always cool to watch

I like baars a lot, but this beating is hard to watch.

Edit: well that's better.

Edit 2: dat tattoo...

Baars wins by R3 Corner Stoppage TKO, a total dismantling of Ughi

Back