Link to Galvao embarassing opponent please?

Yup, its from one of my favorite rappers off all time, Andre Nickatina. The name of the song is Public Enemy #7. If you liked that song you should go look him up, he's got tons of shit out there and its all legit.

BEEN AN ANDRE NICKATINA FAN FOR THE LONGEST. STILL LIKE HIM BETTER FROM HIS OLD SCHOOL DAYS AS DRE DOG

Does anyone know if Andre has expressed any interest in fighting in MMA? Would he fight at LW or WW? It would be interesting to see him in the WEC or UFC. Has he commented on that before?

LOL it was BREAK DANCE FIGHTING. He must watch Zoolander alot.

Yup, its from one of my favorite rappers off all time, Andre Nickatina. The name of the song is Public Enemy #7. If you liked that song you should go look him up, he's got tons of shit out there and its all legit.

Do you know of any else uses beats similar to this? I want to make a playlist to roll around with. The only catch is the lyrics have to be pretty clean it will be stuff I would have playing at my gym.

thanks

Does anyone know if Andre has expressed any interest in fighting in MMA? Would he fight at LW or WW? It would be interesting to see him in the WEC or UFC. Has he commented on that before?

EMILIANO ZAPATA SAID THAT QUOTE N YOUR SIG

Back