Lingerie football saftey Lauren Fogle proposes to her boyfriend on the field after a game

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score

All I can say is this guy must be packing some serious heat.

Last edited:
The Tulsa Thongbacks are having a pretty good season this year. Christy has been an exception leader as QB and super accurate with her passes. However, the defensive safety could use some work.

Is it safe to assume the ceremony will take place in a NASCAR parking lot tailgate party?

Dude's reaction was about as exciting and expressive as I'd expect from a guy whose woman has to do the proposal.

But whatever, she seems happy; grats to them. May they have many happy years ahead of them.

He holds her in the air which is cool. Maybe he mistook her for a box of mcnuggets.

On one hand, total beta for getting proposed to. On the other hand, he's hitting that on the reg and presumably for the rest of this life so ... He's incredibly affa.

I'm confused

The south is full of ugly ass dudes with good looking girls. I don't get it, you definitely see all the inbreeding genes with the dudes but the girls always score.

Its fake
LFL has done a few of these publicity stunts over the years including the coach cussing out the coach cussing out the women video that went viral a few years ago

I really wish they wouldnt have taken this off tv though cause I used to watch every week when it was on Fuse
Danika Brace was my shit, that bitch is a beautiful ass monster!

Honestly, that looks like a Bull D. Weird body proportions, zero muscular development, overt "manly" accessories like goatee,double earings, bald top, really weird.

Reminds of that Cat tamer guy on Animal Planet.

Its fake
LFL has done a few of these publicity stunts over the years including the coach cussing out the coach cussing out the women video that went viral a few years ago

I really wish they wouldnt have taken this off tv though cause I used to watch every week when it was on Fuse
Danika Brace was my shit, that bitch is a beautiful ass monster!

Could be, but it looks pretty legit, she was firing back at some of the facebook comments, so I went to her page (which was private) and it said that she was in a relationship with that dude and both of their private pages had pictures of each other together.

Plus the dude is in a band so it kind of makes sense. Maybe they were already engaged and they did this as a facade to promote the league. Kind of like a Macho Man Elizabeth type deal.

Last edited:
Honestly, that looks like a Bull D. Weird body proportions, zero muscular development, overt "manly" accessories like goatee,double earings, bald top, really weird.

Reminds of that Cat tamer guy on Animal Planet.

you mean the Cat Whisperer
and he looks like the cuttlefish of cthulhu

full.jpg

There's something wrong with that. It's the man's job to ask and get down on one knee.

But today we've got women trying to be men and men aren't taking the masculine role. This seems like what's happening.

Back