Lingerie as a gift for the wife or GF

Problem for me is I spent a lot on the lingerie because I was on Victoria's Secret's website and couldn't decide on just one. Then I went over to Fredrick's of Hollywood and had to stop myself from getting more there. So now I'm stuck spending twice as much on the rest of her gifts just so I don't seem so selfish.

I always do that too. I overspend on her all the time and not just for holidays. I will see things when I am out shopping and just get them for her on a whim. You either have to buy her less lingerie or suck it up and overspend by getting her the other stuff.

I really couldn't tell you without first seeing a pic of your wife in the lingerie. You know where to PM me.

I really couldn't tell you without first seeing a pic of your wife in the lingerie. You know where to PM me.

ViraDeMilo.gif

Why not just get her edible panties? It's more fun.....

My family has a secret santa thing every Christmas where you buy a cheap gift and then everyone picks a number, and as you go in order you can either choose a new gift or steal from someone who went before, basically the last person gets the best gift. Anyway, my cousin ended up picking edible panties. It was pretty funny with my aunt and uncle sitting right beside her. It wasn't like her bf could say "Well, can't wait to get a taste of those..."

Back