Lingerie as a gift for the wife or GF

jerzey devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
@Gold
Reaction score
I mean we all know the man gets most of the enjoyment out of it but it also makes the woman feel sexy and beautiful.

So is getting the wife or GF lingerie as a gift okay or is something the woman should be buying as a gift for her man?

I've gotten plenty of lingerie for my wife over the years and she loves all of them but if you think about it it's really a shared gift. Now I feel like I have to buy more stuff just for her (which I usually do anyway).

I agree with you. It can't be all you get her since it is for your enjoyment too. But my GF loves wearing sexy stuff for me so I buy her stuff all the time. I'm going to get her something for christmas along with a bunch of other gifts.

I always get her a gift card, then we go together and pick some stuff out.
makes it a fun outing for both of you. and she'll be 'appreciative'.
if-you-know-what-i-mean-mr-bean-rage-face-jas-fasola-podtekst-erotyczny-mem-oryginal.png

(sexing in fitting-room and etc..)

I agree with you. It can't be all you get her since it is for your enjoyment too. But my GF loves wearing sexy stuff for me so I buy her stuff all the time. I'm going to get her something for christmas along with a bunch of other gifts.

Problem for me is I spent a lot on the lingerie because I was on Victoria's Secret's website and couldn't decide on just one. Then I went over to Fredrick's of Hollywood and had to stop myself from getting more there. So now I'm stuck spending twice as much on the rest of her gifts just so I don't seem so selfish.

I always get her a gift card, then we go together and pick some stuff out.
makes it a fun outing for both of you. and she'll be 'appreciative'.
if-you-know-what-i-mean-mr-bean-rage-face-jas-fasola-podtekst-erotyczny-mem-oryginal.png

(sexing in fitting-room and etc..)

I actually got kicked out of the dressing room of a Victoria's Secret for being n there with her. We weren't even doing anything (yet).

One wrong color, fabric, style and my gf doesn't want it anymore. So she does her own shopping when it comes to clothes including lingerie. Better for me, I don't have to remember her size and style she wants.

I mean we all know the man gets most of the enjoyment out of it but it also makes the woman feel sexy and beautiful.

So is getting the wife or GF lingerie as a gift okay or is something the woman should be buying as a gift for her man?

I've gotten plenty of lingerie for my wife over the years and she loves all of them but if you think about it it's really a shared gift. Now I feel like I have to buy more stuff just for her (which I usually do anyway).

This is.....an odd topic to start

I'm thinking of Going to the Victoria Secret shop for my GF:) she will prob hate it tho if I did

Give her $200 cash and bring her to victorias secret.

She'll try stuff on for you, you pick what you like, she feels sexy and in the end everyone wins.

Give her $200 cash and bring her to victorias secret.

She'll try stuff on for you, you pick what you like, she feels sexy and in the end everyone wins.

My choices actually aren't a problem at all. I have very good taste in lingerie, for her at least. She loves what I get her.

I wouldn't give it as a stand-alone gift except maybe on Valentine's day. I've actually having a bitch of a time right now trying to find something silky that's decently priced.

Yeah I agree, Ive given lingerie to my wife as a gift and she appreciated it but it wasnt a birthday or christmas gift

I think it's a gift girls do like every now and then but I wouldn't purchase it as a stand alone present, maybe just a fun little side gift.

And I always feel like I'm being judged when I'm in the lingerie section.

I think it's a gift girls do like every now and then but I wouldn't purchase it as a stand alone present, maybe just a fun little side gift.

And I always feel like I'm being judged when I'm in the lingerie section.

Yeah that's why I like shopping for that stuff online. Plus there's a better selection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back