Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
UFC 207 is actually a fantastic card

And starting off the main fights we have a potential barnbunner

Hard swinging brawler Lineker vs one of the best smaller fighters in the sport

Who you got?

I think Dillashaw wins decisively but I'll be rooting for Pocket Vitor.

Sick fight. I got Dillashaw by decision but wouldn't be surprised if Lineker wins by TKO.

5UpC9W2.gif

Early stoppage imo.

Bull vs. matador fight. Either T.J.'s elusiveness gets him the UD; or Lineker wears TJ down with body shots, puts TJ's back against the cage, and unloads on him for the KO.
I think Lineker gives TJ the Dodson treatment.

Bull vs. matador fight. Either T.J.'s elusiveness gets him the UD; or Lineker wears TJ down with body shots, puts TJ's back against the cage, and unloads on him for the KO.
TJ is so rarely against the cage, it's fun to watch. I think he probably goes diving for the legs early and often though

If Dillashaw doesn't get baited into exchanges he takes this. Otherwise he takes a nap.

Still can't believe Garbrandt is getting the TS over both of these guys. If TJ was still in TAM he would've gotten an immediate TS. This is an excellent fight, and if Dillashaw stays on his bike and picks him apart from the outside he has a big chance at winning this. He has to be careful that he actually scores though, or the judges may give Lineker the nod for BS like "octagon control". He's not finishing Lineker, and if he stands with him, he's taking a nap.

If Dillashaw doesn't get baited into exchanges he takes this. Otherwise he takes a nap.
TJ starts every fight not fighting as smart as he should, he usually takes a shot or two or even a whole round (and some Bang cornering) to dial in. He's a bit of a slow started. Worrying against a blitz heavy fighter like Lineker

TJ is so rarely against the cage, it's fun to watch. I think he probably goes diving for the legs early and often though
That's a good possibility, it could come down to TJ's takedowns vs. Lineker's TDD. Haven't seen much of TJ's wrestling lately, just remember that Cruz out-wrestled him in their match-up. But Linkeker's no Cruz.

I think Dillashaw wins decisively but I'll be rooting for Pocket Vitor.

I like "Pocket Vitor".

I'm a fan of both fighters, and I'll be rooting for the man with hands and a head of stone, but I'd give Dillashaw the edge. I'd imagine he won't be a huge favorite, but I don't think he'll be there when Lineker wants to land that big shot. Could happen, though. As they say on Sherdog, war Lineker.

going with tj since he is more technical. would much rather have seen tj cruz 2 and lineker grabrandt for title shot though.

Great card and an amazing fight. If Tillyshnake can control the centre with the threat of takedowns I think he takes it.

KO ala Dodson would not surprise me, but i got TJ by UD, Lineker will be punching air all night.

This is a sick fight, and I personally think TJ is gonna fight a similar fight to what he did to Barao, because he's very good at being hard to hit when someone slowly walks him down.
He has more trouble when being counter punched, such as in the Joe Soto fight, but Lineker isn't much of a counter puncher.
Dillashaw by UD.

Back