LIMITED ?

TrueAscension

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So, I hit a few parlays this year on 5d and it just so happened that they all finished on Pats ML to win the SB. It was a huge hit and I've spent the last few weeks taking out 3k at a time. I've noticed that I am no longer able to place any larger parlay bets than 50-100 bucks at a time. Is this something I can change?

Anyways, I moved some money over from my America's Cardroom Poker account after getting limited and hit another 20k or so in parlays this weekend.

I went to bet another parlay for 500 today (which of course hit) and it limited me to 100 dollar bets.

I guess the question is this. Is this commonplace? Can it be prevented or do books just limit people who get lucky? Can it be remedied? Is there a book that doesn't limit its bettors like this? I don't hit parlays like this all of the time but I do hit them several times a year mostly by sniping bets from different cards, different nights, and different sports.

Any advice is welcome on how I can continue shooting for the stars without being limited.

Also, yes, I understand that parlays are not wise bets.

How much did you make on the pats parlay? Am curious

Unfortunately books dont like big winners and even less so big winners who withdraw. You can probably talk to customer service but like most others you are more than likely permanently limited.

So, I hit a few parlays this year on 5d and it just so happened that they all finished on Pats ML to win the SB. It was a huge hit and I've spent the last few weeks taking out 3k at a time. I've noticed that I am no longer able to place any larger parlay bets than 50-100 bucks at a time. Is this something I can change?

Anyways, I moved some money over from my America's Cardroom Poker account after getting limited and hit another 20k or so in parlays this weekend.

I went to bet another parlay for 500 today (which of course hit) and it limited me to 100 dollar bets.

I guess the question is this. Is this commonplace? Can it be prevented or do books just limit people who get lucky? Can it be remedied? Is there a book that doesn't limit its bettors like this? I don't hit parlays like this all of the time but I do hit them several times a year mostly by sniping bets from different cards, different nights, and different sports.

Any advice is welcome on how I can continue shooting for the stars without being limited.

Also, yes, I understand that parlays are not wise bets.
Spread out over multiple books next time, ask around here and people will give you referral codes if you'd like. @piglord has a few if you need new books that won't be wise to your skills.

Pinnacle is the only book that will never limit you. Bookmaker is the second best for longevity. I don't have experience with exchanges but I imagine they never limit either.

Cherish your non-limited accounts while you have them.

Pinnacle is the only book that will never limit you. Bookmaker is the second best for longevity. I don't have experience with exchanges but I imagine they never limit either.

Cherish your non-limited accounts while you have them.
Exchanges won't limit you because you're not taking money off them; you're playing against other people. Not alot of volume on MMA thought, and most of the money is probably pretty sharp (compared to soft books).

all i can say is that it's grossly unwise to place all of your action using one book (unless you're solely recreational with lower units).

shopping around for the best prices is essential for long-term success and as you grow your br the limits will come. the more books you have the better.

Quick ways to get limited is also to play props in my experience. Safest route i've found is to try to stick to ML and not explicitly looking for where the bookie is giving a more generous offer than the other bookies around, although that goes against finding value. It's just a cunt to deal with overall.

Use mollybet, many bookies inside just one website and not limit you.

Thanks dudes. Piglord, is the site you use available to Americans? Guess I'll have to try some Pinnacle as that seems to be the top pick.

@piglord what's your experience with Coral?

I've only got £259 in there and don't think I've withdrawn anything in the year or so I've had it open, but got an email saying I'm no longer eligible for free bets or promotions and my bets are limited.

I'm also getting an error message when I try to deposit via a debit card (I dont have a debit card on there - I previously used a paypal account to deposit) so want to deposit the bare minimum so I can withdraw everything in my account, but it's not having it.

Also not letting me use livechat right now to query why im no longer eligible and what my stake limit is now, so can't even ask them about the debit card issue.

Bit annoying really, literally recommended them to 2 mates this week (one today in work before I saw the email) so I'll have to warn them off as a bit of revenge so Coral don't get their money.

So MMA parlays are now a No No at BM? Man, wtf

@piglord what's your experience with Coral?

I've only got £259 in there and don't think I've withdrawn anything in the year or so I've had it open, but got an email saying I'm no longer eligible for free bets or promotions and my bets are limited.

I'm also getting an error message when I try to deposit via a debit card (I dont have a debit card on there - I previously used a paypal account to deposit) so want to deposit the bare minimum so I can withdraw everything in my account, but it's not having it.

Also not letting me use livechat right now to query why im no longer eligible and what my stake limit is now, so can't even ask them about the debit card issue.

Bit annoying really, literally recommended them to 2 mates this week (one today in work before I saw the email) so I'll have to warn them off as a bit of revenge so Coral don't get their money.

hey dude coral were good for a while but i got limited years ago. i think it was around the time i tried to put £1000 on bisping vs. rockhold at 7/1 and that set off some alarm bells lol.

i would just take the cash out and go elsewhere, plenty of options for us (although less and less by the day for me). i'm looking to get some new uk books on my site soon.

hey dude coral were good for a while but i got limited years ago. i think it was around the time i tried to put £1000 on bisping vs. rockhold at 7/1 and that set off some alarm bells lol.

i would just take the cash out and go elsewhere, plenty of options for us (although less and less by the day for me). i'm looking to get some new uk books on my site soon.
1k on Bisping coming off a movie set to fight on what, a weeks notice?! Ballsy...

1k on Bisping coming off a movie set to fight on what, a weeks notice?! Ballsy...

in hindsight it was just irresponsible. i wasn't using a unit system at the time and used to be a lot more erratic. i got around £800 on in the end - it paid off that time but plenty of times it didn't.

5d just downgraded me from 50 to 20 on props and from 250 to 100 on reduced juice

5d just downgraded me from 50 to 20 on props and from 250 to 100 on reduced juice
I hate to read that because I'm at your previous already somewhat limited levels and I'm afraid that those downgrades are in my future too.

I hate to read that because I'm at your previous already somewhat limited levels and I'm afraid that those downgrades are in my future too.
Been doing pretty bad last 2 events so decided it was a Good idea to withdraw after this little loosing streak

I was wrong

What if you guys put throwaway bets on some of the ball sports? Would this make you seem less 'legit' in their eyes and reduce the chance of getting limited? Could throw together a few 2-legs with Jones and a ball sport line. I dunno

Back