News Lima vs. Mousasi on Oct 29

I like Amasov vs Neiman for the title shot.

larkin vs Mvp I was expecting this one. Not sure what happened.

lima is going to be busy facing Gegard. So they need to keep the others active
Im not a big fan of interim belts but maybe Neiman and Amasov can fight for an interim title. Because Lima cant hold up the division to try his luck at MW. If he wins the belt now he will have 2 belts to defend and is gonna make the WW more stucked than it already is.
Just look at how stuck the LW division with Pitbull holding both belts and in the middle of a FWGP. Lucky for Bellator there isnt a lot of viable contenders in their LW divsion.

Didn’t we already see Moose dominate one Welterweight champ already. He should have gone after Nemkov considering Moose beat Machida who just fought Davis in a title eliminator.
Yes but right now Lima is better than Rory and a much harder stylistic matchup for Gegard. Rory is kind of like Gegard lite.

Very excited for this one. I'm a big Lima fan and would be very happy if he pulls this off and becomes double champ. I don't like how often Bellator gives opportunities for fighters to become double champ though, but if anyone deserves a shot it's Lima. One thing that really perplexes me about Douglas Lima is how little Bellator hypes him. Maybe I miss it, but it just seems like he should be one of two or three guys that they should be pushing to the moon and spending money marketing. I feel like they really drop the ball with that sometimes.

Lima is going to have to keep it at distance and land some low kicks. He is good off his back, but mousasi is much bigger than him.

tough fight for lima

Fun fact: They trained toghether, Moose told that in an interview (Moose bullied him in training) and he feels confident against his style
This is what worries me - these guys will be pretty much same weight and Gegard thinks he'll have strength advantage and if it gets to ground - yes- I see it being a factor but gegard has to get it there. Lima has just gotten so good , both have iron chins and both are extremely good on feet. I love this fight and I hate it ( true super fight but dont like that BMMA putting their 2 best fighters on roster agsinst each other)

Lima is very good but Moose is just as good and bigger. I'll take Moose by stoppage.

Lima is very good but Moose is just as good and bigger. I'll take Moose by stoppage.
This.
Moose even fought succesfully at HW. Iirc he was 217lbs at one point but couldn't mantain. Lima is a huge WW, but there's a reason he isn't at MW or even LHW.

Back