News Lima vs. Mousasi on Oct 29

Didn’t we already see Moose dominate one Welterweight champ already. He should have gone after Nemkov considering Moose beat Machida who just fought Davis in a title eliminator.

This will be a really good one. And it’ll be on CBSSN. Live on both coasts. Good to see Bellator finally on a real sports network.

Didn’t we already see Moose dominate one Welterweight champ already. He should have gone after Nemkov considering Moose beat Machida who just fought Davis in a title eliminator.
This is a different animal ( as a moose supporter , wish its be easy). Gegard was a -360 favorite over Rory and made him tap like one. They'll be no size advantage here ( mousasi " should" have a strength advantage) - Lima is enormous and evolves with every fight. When openers come out- alot of surprised people as I see Gegard as a -140, -150 favorite...which is slight in the fight game.
I consider both pound for pounders and mousasi will find himself in another " lose lose" situation .That shouldnt be the case but sadly will. I was hoping Bader was still champ and mousasi may have changed his mind and went for easier fight, imo( bader) but not the case anymore.

Anyway - to most who know- this a true superfight.

This is the only or one of the few fights that would be considered a super fights in Bellator. I would rather have Lima defend the WW title than him trying to become double champ, although if there is someone in Bellator who deserves the opportunity at double champ is Lima. Its crazy to think that pre-COVID, Lima had practically wiped the WW division then a few months later there are a couple of viable contenders to the WW title in Amasov, Larkin, and possibly Neiman.

This is a different animal ( as a moose supporter , wish its be easy). Gegard was a -360 favorite over Rory and made him tap like one. They'll be no size advantage here ( mousasi " should" have a strength advantage) - Lima is enormous and evolves with every fight. When openers come out- alot of surprised people as I see Gegard as a -140, -150 favorite...which is slight in the fight game.
I consider both pound for pounders and mousasi will find himself in another " lose lose" situation .That shouldnt be the case but sadly will. I was hoping Bader was still champ and mousasi may have changed his mind and went for easier fight, imo( bader) but not the case anymore.

Anyway - to most who know- this a true superfight.
Mousasi has his hands full with Lima right now but I do think Mousasi would have beaten the shit out of Bader but I dont think he should risk it against Nemkov.

That's a great fucking fight. Lima is on a roll.

Mousasi has his hands full with Lima right now but I do think Mousasi would have beaten the shit out of Bader but I dont think he should risk it against Nemkov.
Yes- pretty much what I'm saying. I hope he survives the Lima fight and then he can worry about Nemkov vs -him ( if it was case) getting 205 title from bader first then he has options .Hes a middle whod actually be betting favorite over any Bellator heavy( of course he wouldnt be carrying a middle frame)........ or go back down.

Oh well- we know the course now. I truly believe the Lima we see today could beat Usman. In a way, I hate this fight - Bellator, imo, has their 2 best fighters on roster fighting one another ( nothing against bull or Nem)...... and one of them won't get deserved credit off win and if he should lose - forget it- they'll be out in full force .Again, should not be case.

Last edited:
This is the only or one of the few fights that would be considered a super fights in Bellator. I would rather have Lima defend the WW title than him trying to become double champ, although if there is someone in Bellator who deserves the opportunity at double champ is Lima. Its crazy to think that pre-COVID, Lima had practically wiped the WW division then a few months later there are a couple of viable contenders to the WW title in Amasov, Larkin, and possibly Neiman.
Amosov and Neiman are worthy contenders.

I think Lima whoops Larkin again but Lorenz has put the work and deserves a 2nd chance. Maybe him vs MVP?

Mousasi should avenge his loss against Shlemenko before anything else.

Then maybe he can have a "superfight" with Benson Henderson or one of the Pitbull brothers.

Amosov and Neiman are worthy contenders.

I think Lima whoops Larkin again but Lorenz has put the work and deserves a 2nd chance. Maybe him vs MVP?
Yes, Amasov should get the next shot, then Larkin vs MVP for the winner.
Im a HUGE Neiman fan but IDK if he is ready for Lima. Maybe a fight against Koreshkov or J.Jackson before stepping up against Lima would benefit him quiet a bit.

Im a HUGE Neiman fan but IDK if he is ready for Lima. Maybe a fight against Koreshkov or J.Jackson before stepping up against Lima would benefit him quiet a bit.
I think Neiman is ready. Lima struggles with grapplers a lot and we have not seen anyone trying to grapplefuck him lately. For all we know he could have the same flaws and Neiman would expose that.
Mousasi will be looking to grapple for sure.

I agree that Amosov should get the next TS.

I think Neiman is ready. Lima struggles with grapplers a lot and we have not seen anyone trying to grapplefuck him lately. For all we know he could have the same flaws and Neiman would expose that.
Mousasi will be looking to grapple for sure.

I agree that Amosov should get the next TS.
Neiman should be a couple of fights, if not 1 fight away from a TS. Then you still have Berkhamov making his debut soon. He could be thrown with top 10 fighters soon and possibly make a title run too. Crutchmer, Storley, and Davis will be contenders within 1 or 2 years, too. Its a stacked division, Lima should stay amd defend.

Awesome fight. I can't wait. I'm a big Moose fan so I hope he makes short work of Lima like he did Rory a couple of years ago. But it will probably be more competitive than that was.

I like Amasov vs Neiman for the title shot.

larkin vs Mvp I was expecting this one. Not sure what happened.

lima is going to be busy facing Gegard. So they need to keep the others active

This is a ridiculous fight. I wonder how will Moose deal with the uber leg kicks. I reckon he can have success grappling.

Back