Lil Wayne endorses Trump.

Lol you don’t have to, it’s the internet and we have no bearing on each other’s reality.

But what I stated is facts, whether you believe it or not.
nah its cool my family is worth a few trillion and own a few islands south of the caymans .. its all good
<YeahOKJen>

Nah I don’t bench press anymore, recently taken up boxing and I’m actually trying to cut down mass in general including muscle.
I’m trying to drop a good 15-20 lbs. before 2021 comes if possible.
so you are obese? ew

Nah I don’t bench press anymore, recently taken up boxing and I’m actually trying to cut down mass in general including muscle.
I’m trying to drop a good 15-20 lbs. before 2021 comes if possible.
Damn you think 2021 gonna happen?

nah its cool my family is worth a few trillion and own a few islands south of the caymans .. its all good
<YeahOKJen>

Lol why are you guys so triggered about my family having money?

It’s not a big deal bro. Just car dealerships and real estate really.

Lil Wayne knows whats up. Kudos to him for being honest enough to vocalize it. I'm curious how many more rappers (secretly) rather have Trump as president....

The irony of all this is that, before he became President, Trump was mentioned in many rap songs and alot of those rappers sought to emulate him.

It's not really ironic. It's just common sense. Everyone was cool with Trump when he was just a businessman...not running/embarrassing the country and on the news and twitter 24 hours a day. Even the Clintons were invited to Trump's wedding to Melania.
A rapper from poverty wanting to be like a billionaire always surrounded by models is something a lot of young men want to emulate.
I'm sure I'd like Masivadal as a dude and a fighter, but would like him a lot less if he was the governor of my state.

Back