Lil Wayne endorses Trump.

Another salty member of the forum entering threads and commenting on issues all about Donald Trump. Baffles me.

Made an observation, you dipshit.

But you’re a (maybe) HS educated loser who is in the Trump cult. In this cult celebrities should stay out of politics because they’re sheep. Unless they agree with you. Then they’re free thinkers.

Fucking clown lol

Made an observation, you dipshit.

But you’re a (maybe) HS educated loser who is in the Trump cult. In this cult celebrities should stay out of politics because they’re sheep. Unless they agree with you. Then they’re free thinkers.

Fucking clown lol

Stopped at dipshit lol.

Keep obsessing over politics and a bloke that's rattling the life out of you.

this is really going to piss off my ex-girlfriend lol

Biden is only going to expand the welfare state and that is bad for minorities. Trump brings jobs in and takes the gov out of the homes that will empower minorities.

*shrug*

Don't really care what a multi millionaire thinks politically. Only reason I like Wayne is cause he's a Packers fan.

I thought the below was particularly powerful and well done that cop, not every hero wears a cape.

This story seems plausible to you? This kid is in a drug house, shoots himself, nobody checks on him but is running to get rid of the drugs and guns in the house (plausible so far), white cops comes and checks on him, talks shit to the other people in the house with drugs and guns (not plausible here), goes with him all the way to the hospital--not just to the hospital but takes him to the room (not plausible).

This story seems plausible to you? This kid is in a drug house, shoots himself, nobody checks on him but is running to get rid of the drugs and guns in the house (plausible so far), white cops comes and checks on him, talks shit to the other people in the house with drugs and guns (not plausible here), goes with him all the way to the hospital--not just to the hospital but takes him to the room (not plausible).

You are so transparent its embarrassing; try not to get banned before the election.

It's weird how Trump is trying to court the rapper vote. I'd also say it's weird how many rappers are endorsing Trump, but at the same time most of them used him in their lyrics, and see him as a "don" or whatever, so it isn't that weird. These are not people to look toward for political advice.

2Pac would've had some insight, though.
Trump doesn't care who endorses him...it's an endorsement and his narcissism loves it.. Lil Wayne is only looking for attention and a spotlight (It's $$$$) and he knows Trumps ego will welcome him with open arms.

Back