Lil Wayne endorses Trump.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Black people shouldn't be demonized by other black people for being a rep. There was a talk about voter suppression, how is it not a suppression for calling someone a 'C00N' and shaming them on socmed?
'If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black'.

Source on what he said about BLM?

In an interview Tuesday with ABC's "Nightline," Lil Wayne said he does not feel connected to the social justice movement, which formed in recent years amid protests over police use of force against African Americans.

"I don't feel connected to a damn thing that ain't got nothin' to do with me," he said.

He also added "I'm a young, black, rich mother****er. If that don't let you know that America understand."
Needless to say, his comments were met with jeers on social media.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/entertainment/lil-wayne-black-lives-matter/index.html

Trump will win. The Dems will only after be thinking that how they treated and assumed the black vote is 1 of many to blame for their loss

Righties: "We don't care about what celebrities say! Shut up and entertain me!"

Also Righties: "OH MY GOD, here's #OURGUY. He's our celebrity and he likes us! Please like us more! See libs! We're hip too! Like us!!!!!"
It's weird how Trump is trying to court the rapper vote. I'd also say it's weird how many rappers are endorsing Trump, but at the same time most of them used him in their lyrics, and see him as a "don" or whatever, so it isn't that weird. These are not people to look toward for political advice.

2Pac would've had some insight, though.

Joe must be confused. Look at all these black men supporting Trump.
50 is losing friends by the minute.

giphy.gif

Really.. Can I take by ballot back and change it to Trump?

It's weird how Trump is trying to court the rapper vote. I'd also say it's weird how many rappers are endorsing Trump, but at the same time most of them used him in their lyrics, and see him as a "don" or whatever, so it isn't that weird. These are not people to look toward for political advice.

2Pac would've had some insight, though.
I think Tupac would have been BLM to the core. I mean he was born and raised to be a communist revolutionary. With his mothers background in the Black Panthers, his upbringing and interest in communism and revolutionaries, I think he definitely would have had a leading role in an anti-capitalist black revolutionary group.

Back