Lil Nog

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Am the only one who thinks he looked better than expected?

His outboxed Shogun all night long, had him rocked and even ate a few good punches like nothing.

His TDD, clinch and ground game were less than stellar but I think he still has a few battles left.

It would be fun to see him against Rampage, Brawldonado, Manuwa or anyone willing to box with him.

I'm surprised he made it to the Octagon, but he did give it everything. He looked better than I expected.

I thought he looked really good, especially early on. His boxing can give many fighters problems.

He looked mediocre against a UFC journeyman. Both of those two are embarrassing to watch at this stage in their careers.

He looked good. Ate Shogun's shots and kept fighting, it seemed like those kicks to the body weren't even phasing him.

He looked mediocre against a UFC journeyman. Both of those two are embarrassing to watch at this stage in their careers.

dude gtfo of here
that was a great fight last night both of them showed a lot of heart you can tell this fight meant a lot to both of them man i hate sherdog sometime

I love Shogun, but you're right. I wish both Nogs and Shogun would call it a day and focus on coaching or something.

He looked good. Ate some insane body kicks without even flinching and stuffed most of Shogun's takedowns.

He's not championship material at this stage but he'll give anyone trouble ranked 5-15. He didn't looked completely shot like Big Nog.

I you truly call that ''embarrassing to watch'' then every single fight of theirs have been embarrassing. That or you're a moron

I love Shogun, but you're right. I wish both Nogs and Shogun would call it a day and focus on coaching or something.

Why are people so retarded? Shoguns kicks were lethal and would have probably felted 90% of the LHW roster. His cardio was there and Rogerio's boxing was on point. I feel like it really doesnt matter how some guys (especially Shogun) perform, theres always idiots calling for their retirement

Don't know if he was better than expected because both he and Shogun are lesser versions of themselves but I thought he arguably won and came closer to finishing with the 1st rd strikes and 3rd rd guillotine than Shogun did at any point.

Why are people so retarded? Shoguns kicks were lethal and would have probably felted 90% of the LHW roster. His cardio was there and Rogerio's boxing was on point. I feel like it really doesnt matter how some guys (especially Shogun) perform, theres always idiots calling for their retirement

So I'm retarded because I disagree? Dat logic. You seem incapable of having a debate without throwing in worthless ad hominem attacks. Both guys were very slow and very hittable. It was only competitive because they have both have similar mileage. Watch their first fight in the MWGP, rewatch their rematch and tell me with a straight face that they've still got it.

It was a great fight and should have been scheduled for five rounds.

Both guys had a lot left at the bell. Fight of the night.

He did look good, and it was a surprise. Rogerio doesn't fight frequently enough to assess his sharpness. Also, Rumble just Rumble'd him and Rashad didn't show up to fight.... it was easy to be misled.

Rogerio is an underrated fighter. Old, but given LHWs current condition, he could give a tough fight to or beat most of the guys In the division

Back