Lil nog

Nope, and he never was.

Dude somehow has one of the most rabidly slobbering fanbases on this board, as if he's accomplished anything near what his bro did. Seriously, some of the shittiest threads ever made on this forum are from LN fanboys crying about how their boy always gets outwrestled, as if it's Bader's, or Davis's, or Brillz's fault that the guy keeps letting himself getting taken down...

Truth is, Nog's been riding on the coattails of ancient wins over Saku and Hendo for WAY too long now, and that Bader loss should've been 3 in a row already, and I just don't get why we still have to watch this guy fight in the octagon anymore?

That Rashad fight was absolutely fucking pathetic, and I honestly hope that the UFC feeds Nog to Manuwa, or another young up and comer with "no name" that so many Brazillian fighters always cry about. And then once he's laid out cold on the canvas, we can finally be done with this guy and his his retarded fanboys...

Please someone post the Sokudjou gif...

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said....the guy has always been in the shadow of his bigger brother....& IMO has been picking and choosing his opponents for years by virtue of always being hurt when someone comes up he does not want to face....that is a fact...Glad I'm not alone in my feelings about him....

Lil Nog vs Franklin
Lil Nog vs Wand
Lil Nog vs mousasi
Lil Nog vs Hendo
Lil Nog vs Roger Gracie ( if they re-sign him?)
Lil Nog vs Shogun
Lil Nog vs Bader, Davis 2

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said....the guy has always been in the shadow of his bigger brother....& IMO has been picking and choosing his opponents for years by virtue of always being hurt when someone comes up he does not want to face....that is a fact...Glad I'm not alone in my feelings about him....

I did lol when Chael was like "any time Nogueira has a fight, I go into training cause I know he's dropping out."

But I don't think he's picking a choosing. Just a guy who is injury prone and therefore not very prolific. He is thus relevant because he still has a lot of talent and is coming off a significant if uninspiring win but he has very little traction.

Maybe he is in the shadow of Big Nog but I think most people recognize he has a lot of skill and talent and that he still can win some fights at LHW.

I could see him being DC's first fight at 205. Maybe Shogun if he beats Te Huna or the loser of Jones/Gus

pretty good, but years ago

3830569743_9c0b44ae23_o.gif

how 'bout DC vs him?

You have truly performed a good deed today, kind sir...

Everytime this gif is posted, a cute baby kitten is rescued from an animal shelter....

And serious evil grin at the thought of DC throwing Nog all around the octagon like he were one of those wrestling dummies they practice with....

Never stays healthy and time is now very much against him.

doesnt really have many recent great wins..a bull decision over brilz, got controlled by bader and davis, beat rashad in one of the worse fights of all time, and is always injured..

Yup.

Lost to Brillz, and that Rashad fight was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen in MMA...

Not really sure what his purpose is on the UFC roster, other than to constantly keep pulling out of fights...

Wins over Hendo,Sakuraba,Rashad,Overeem twice,knocked down Shogun and gave him his toughest battle in the 2005 GP.

LOL @ "never been relevant".

Lol do you also hope that UFC feeds GSP to Matt Brown or Brandon Thach? Lil Nog also has like the weakest fan base out of all ex Pride stars. Not sure what retarded fanboys got you so upset.

You obviously weren't on this board after the Bader and Davis fights...

It was fucking pathetic.

Only Diaz and Shogun fanboys have ever cried so hard, on this board....

Wins over Hendo,Sakuraba,Rashad,Overeem twice,knocked down Shogun and gave him his toughest battle in the 2005 GP.

LOL @ "never been relevant".

Like I said... ANCIENT wins over Hendo and Saku....

Lost to Brillz, then lost every single round of his next 2 fights.. Should've been cut, but instead got gifted the easiest possible "former champ" W anyone could ever ask for... And then that "win" he got in the Rashad fight, should've just been a 0-0 draw (both fighters should've been deducted 10 points every round, for inactivity)...

The fact that you're championing that "win" as anything other than an embarassment, atrocity, and MASSIVE stain on Nog's record, proves my point of just how ridiculous the Nog fanbase is....

Lil Nog vs Franklin
Lil Nog vs Wand
Lil Nog vs mousasi
Lil Nog vs Hendo
Lil Nog vs Roger Gracie ( if they re-sign him?)
Lil Nog vs Shogun
Lil Nog vs Bader, Davis 2

^ This... basically, get the guy in the cage and give him someone to fight.

Guy that lost to Brillz (sans incompetent judging), then proceeded to lose every single fucking round of his next 2 fights.... UNDERRATED???

LOL'D....

And yeah, I woudn't laugh about him having to fight a guy like Manuwa, because now that all of the fighters with "a name" (the fuck does that even matter???) are taken up, don't be surprised if he has to take the winner of that fight... Which I'll GLADLY be betting massive BR on Nog to lose to either guy...

Come at me bro.

Yes, quite underrated. he's clearly on the decline and hasn't particularly shined inside the UFC but the talent is there and you can't argue his resume (Saku, Overeemx2, Hendo, Tito, Mezger and, yes, Rashad too even if the fight wasn't great) just because he was defeated by two high level and very strong wrestlers such as Davis and Bader.

Manuwa is a tough fight for anyone, don't get me wrong, but the guy was getting controlled on the ground by a semi-conscius Kingsbury... Rog

You obviously weren't on this board after the Bader and Davis fights...

It was fucking pathetic.

Only Diaz and Shogun fanboys have ever cried so hard, on this board....

Only thing that is pathetic is your posts and opinion of Rogerio. Where do you come up with this crap??

Back