Lil nog

Wefee

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is he even relevant anymore? Even if the fight was terrible... he did beat Evans. When will he fight again... and who?

Is he even relevant anymore? Even if the fight was terrible... he did beat Evans. When will he fight again... and who?

Hopefully against Thiago Silva or Gus if he loses to Jones.

Lil Nog is one of the few guys left that they can feed to JBJ I'd like to see him face the winner of Te-Huna/Shogun or maybe Mousasi

His ufc career is being wasted

Wouldn't mind him in a legacy match if UFC is set with Gustafson/Teixeira as 1-2 in the LHW contendership.

Nog jr vs Franklin is one I have been wanting to see for years. Even Nog jr vs Hendo would be ok, I'm sure Hendo wouldn't mind avenging that loss.

IMO he's the biggest challenge to bones

Nope, and he never was.

Dude somehow has one of the most rabidly slobbering fanbases on this board, as if he's accomplished anything near what his bro did. Seriously, some of the shittiest threads ever made on this forum are from LN fanboys crying about how their boy always gets outwrestled, as if it's Bader's, or Davis's, or Brillz's fault that the guy keeps letting himself getting taken down...

Truth is, Nog's been riding on the coattails of ancient wins over Saku and Hendo for WAY too long now, and that Bader loss should've been 3 in a row already, and I just don't get why we still have to watch this guy fight in the octagon anymore?

That Rashad fight was absolutely fucking pathetic, and I honestly hope that the UFC feeds Nog to Manuwa, or another young up and comer with "no name" that so many Brazillian fighters always cry about. And then once he's laid out cold on the canvas, we can finally be done with this guy and his his retarded fanboys...

Please someone post the Sokudjou gif...

Wasn't he supposed to rematch Shogun a few months ago, before he got injured?

Still doable....?

Nope, and he never was.

Dude somehow has one of the most rabidly slobbering fanbases on this board, as if he's accomplished anything near what his bro did. Seriously, some of the shittiest threads ever made on this forum are from LN fanboys crying about how their boy always gets outwrestled, as if it's Bader's, or Davis's, or Brillz's fault that the guy keeps letting himself getting taken down...

Truth is, Nog's been riding on the coattails of ancient wins over Saku and Hendo for WAY too long now, and that Bader loss should've been 3 in a row already, and I just don't get why we still have to watch this guy fight in the octagon anymore?

That Rashad fight was absolutely fucking pathetic, and I honestly hope that the UFC feeds Nog to Manuwa, or another young up and comer with "no name" that so many Brazillian fighters always cry about. And then once he's laid out cold on the canvas, we can finally be done with this guy and his his retarded fanboys...

WTF, if anything Rog

pretty good, but years ago

3830569743_9c0b44ae23_o.gif

^^no way DC is much more of a threat

how 'bout DC vs him?

We've wanted to see him fight Shogun again for a while, but he keeps getting hurt or Shogun does... and then one of them loses a fight they should win.

I dunno, Nog is pretty old now. I can't see him making a run for the belt. I'd still watch him fight Dan Henderson again or maybe a fight with Glover if he loses.

doesnt really have many recent great wins..a bull decision over brilz, got controlled by bader and davis, beat rashad in one of the worse fights of all time, and is always injured..

Lol do you also hope that UFC feeds GSP to Matt Brown or Brandon Thach? Lil Nog also has like the weakest fan base out of all ex Pride stars. Not sure what retarded fanboys got you so upset.

Nope, and he never was.

He just came of a tko win over Tito and like it or not he beat rashad. So yes he is relevant. And if you know anything in depth about this sport you wouldn't say his vs rashad was pathetic, it was uneventfull but good and smart performance from Rogerio. He defended every takedown landed his jab and his right hand and avoided rashad handspeed and combos. He prepared very well for that fight and executed the game plan very well.

In pride he had success with many good wins and in the UFC he has been up and down with losses to Baden and Phil, but he's on a goods steak now. Top 10 lhw all time

Lol do you also hope that UFC feeds GSP to Matt Brown or Brandon Thach? Lil Nog also has like the weakest fan base out of all ex Pride stars. Not sure what retarded fanboys got you so upset.

Guy doesn't know what he's talking about

Nog has two wins in a row bottom line in Tito and Rashad which at least the Rashad win is good. I'd like to see him fight another vet though, Shogun or Franklin sounds like a good fight.

Back