Lil Nog has a fight coming up

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hehe didn't know he is still fighting. He is 42 already idk. Sam Alvey is tough opponent for him. I want to see Lil Nog win but I doubt he can get past Alvey at this point. Few years ago probably yes.

I always get on that lil nog war wagon bruh

I pull for all of Alveys opponents. His opponent being lil Nog is just a bonus. WAR LIL NOG!!!!

i like alvey and want him to win but then again i want someone to beat him up so he will throw more than 1 punch per round and be exciting again

Jesus, lil nog might die out there.. the way his chin crumbles to dust everytime wind blows, im surprised hes still in UFC, i guess its just finishing out his contract at this point.

War lil Nog , god damn he’s still in the UFC? I hope he can get a win.

Rogerio lights this goof up. War Rogerio. War Pride.

Nog about to get cracked in the noggin....

I’m sorry I had to get that out.

Lil Nog comin for that fuckin strap!

I’ll see myself out.

After Contaminated Product Caused Failed Test.

Oh, Lil Nog, why didnt you stick with Da Book...

-jiu-jitsu-diet-books.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t blame him. Can’t trust any of the garbage out there.

Weird how literally zero fighters have ever used PEDs. Just a parade of tainted supplements.

Rogerio is a straight shooter. They don't make 'em like they used to. War Lil Nog.

Weird how literally zero fighters have ever used PEDs. Just a parade of tainted supplements.

A few guys have admitted it. Sylvia and Leben come to mind.

I actually respect them more for holding their hands up and coming clean about it. Some of the excuses people make just seem desperate imo.

After Contaminated Product Caused Failed Test.

Oh, Lil Nog, why didnt you stick with Da Book...

View attachment 424897

usada makes it 100% clear you should never take supplements and if you do take anything than you are risking your career.

to bad that jon jones guy didn't read that since his manager didn't give jon any usada paper work

Back