Lil Nog got ktfo last fight...

I read it as last night as well. Was confused as hell, but that was a sweet uppercut by Spann.
had to look it up I was so confused. This fight was May 11th. Shame on TS for wasting 50 seconds of my time (I count typing this post too)

Oh, last *fight*

lol.

Sam Alvy and the Barista are Nog's only wins since 2013 Bro.

Nog is Shoguns best win since 2011...….

So no. No good wins for either and no real prospects.

Having said that...… If they are fighting I'm watching :)

In fact.... Let's send Lil' Nog to Bellator so Chael can submit him.

Corey Anderson and Tyson Pedro are real prospects. Pedro still had a little hype around him until Shogun stomped it out.

It's crazy the ufc even pays him anymore.

Nobody gives a shit. He had a tiny bit of momentum when he first came to the ufc but he has looked like grandpa for a decade.

I assume it's because of Brazil.

eQkVo.jpg
bEysH3v.gif

Also he has been KOed in 3 of his last 6 (and was 2-4 in those bouts), I don’t think him losing in that fashion is noteworthy to anyone anymore, did anyone actually expect his chin to hold up post Rumble?

Nobody gives a shit. He had a tiny bit of momentum when he first came to the ufc but he has looked like grandpa for a decade.

What, bro?? He defeated Luis Cane, the uncelebrated greatest.

Rumble shattered that jaw permanently. A fart in his general direction could flatline him at any moment.

Fan favourite, some people you keep for their Legacy alone.

Then why didn't he fly in there mazzagatti-style? You can see him stop for a second when he gets to him and then he decides to stop it
You're comparing him to mazzagatti?

Fan favourite, some people you keep for their Legacy alone.
How much legacy does he really have. Hes Nogs little bro.

I like him too but he shouldn't be in the ufc imo

Back