Lil Joe Rogan - The Champ Is Here

Why are you guys so obsessed with joe’s height?

Virtually identical...
MadeupZigzagIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

This technology is becoming too sophisticated, it will not be good for the future of the human race.

Why are you guys so obsessed with joe’s height?

They're lazy and uneducated, hating on anyone more successful that put in work. Envious of money, connections, looks, family, lifestyle etc...

"I'd rather by my fat, lazy, 5"8 self than be shorter, successful, and rich. Watching and talking about the UFC is SO much better than being a part of it and getting rich while doing it"

I can't find the clip but there's a stand up clip where some chick tries to interrupt him during a multi-thousand person show. At one point she goes "You can't get laid" after he made fun of her and her boyfriend he just laughs and asks the crowd "Who'd fuck me right now?"

The screams from the women were WILD. These commentors jealous and bitter. They live online, discussing his life.

(He also said he'd wrap his dick around her neck, start her like a lawn mower pull start, was great.)

They're lazy and uneducated, hating on anyone more successful that put in work. Envious of money, connections, looks, family, lifestyle etc...

"I'd rather by my fat, lazy, 5"8 self than be shorter, successful, and rich. Watching and talking about the UFC is SO much better than being a part of it and getting rich while doing it"

I can't find the clip but there's a stand up clip where some chick tries to interrupt him during a multi-thousand person show. At one point she goes "You can't get laid" after he made fun of her and her boyfriend he just laughs and asks the crowd "Who'd fuck me right now?"

The screams from the women were WILD. These commentors jealous and bitter. They live online, discussing his life.

(He also said he'd wrap his dick around her neck, start her like a lawn mower pull start, was great.)
Damn son you sound hurt lol.

Man that song has really stood the test of time and I like Jadakiss but I never liked the champ is here

That was sick he could make a run for that title.

Ok Jamie, calm down.

tl;dr manlet

Back