Lil boosie making sure his sons dont turn gay hires hookers for them

LSw6qN-BAot1Qq6TbEx9wITeDZo=.gif

sometimes I forget how square this place is lol. Boosie's cool in my book, Baton Rouge OG.

Holy fuck. So he got ONE hooker to suck them all off including the daddy.

Fuck that. I'd rather watch cartoon of 2 men kissing than dip my dick in my daddy and cousins' juices.

Holy fuck. So he got ONE hooker to suck them all off including the daddy.

Fuck that. I'd rather watch cartoon of 2 men kissing than dip my dick in my daddy and cousins' juices.

Some ghetto entrepenur will have already impregnated 20 of his hoes with that mega load. Boosie gonna be checking out his child support payments

lol these morons and their stupid stage names.

What’s next, lil tiny?

Back in the day when I was in HS, I would say about 22 years ago it was cool to call yourself Lil Something. I remember my best friend called himself Lil Al Or Alex not sure. I never gave myself a stupid Lil name though.

Back in the day when I was in HS, I would say about 22 years ago it was cool to call yourself Lil Something. I remember my best friend called himself Lil Al Or Alex not sure. I never gave myself a stupid Lil name though.

Well to be fair he goes by Boosie Bad Azz now.

So what if he is
He still makes more money than you and is a trump supporter
Yea, I'm jealous, mostly because I can't afford hookers for my children.
Let me check out his music
putting-gun-to-head.gif

Yea, I'm jealous, mostly because I can't afford hookers for my children.
Let me check out his music
putting-gun-to-head.gif
As a boosie supporter even I can’t recommend checking out his “music”

Well, it's a lot better than "crossdresser comes to elementary school" day.
I guarantee those kids who had to watch that tranny are more damaged than Boosie’s

Some ghetto entrepenur will have already impregnated 20 of his hoes with that mega load. Boosie gonna be checking out his child support payments

Boosie's not sure if his son's gonna have a new brother, or if he's gonna be a granddadddy or granduncle.

Back