Lil boosie making sure his sons dont turn gay hires hookers for them

Forget it.. he is a "rapper". I tried to hear 1 song from him.

Dude sounds like a freaking cartoon. IDK what the hell is going on with rap these days.

By "unique way" you mean getting a 12 years old molested by a grown woman?
I wouldn't call boosie a current rapper he is more of a pioneer in early 2000's Louisiana rap. he is currently famous because of his ridiculous vlad tv interviews.

Sounds like Lil Boosie is shook after spawning some Lil Bottoms
he has like 8 kids so statistically he could have fathered a gay. the duggars probably have two gays.

Why? Was his son posting celebrity gossip threads????

Hiring hoes for your children is a bit extreme.
Simply be a father to your children raise them correctly (and keep them away from soy/excess of plastic) and they should be fine.

If the father has any wisdom that is.

Hiring hoes for your children is a bit extreme.
Simply be a father to your children raise them correctly (and keep them away from soy/excess of plastic) and they should be fine.

If the father has any wisdom that is.
I wonder how many gays soy eating countries have there gays more be like turbo gays.

Disregarding this, boosie does seem to be a pretty good dad to his kids. Y'all can talk all yall like, but Boosie really is a fucking G. Hes what these other rappers try to portray in their music. Dude came out and admitted to fucking selling dope while he was in the pen. Lol if boosie can learn anything, it would be not to let everyone in on his business and personal life

Lil Boosie has been around for nearly 20 years, I wouldn’t necessarily equate him with “today’s rap”. He got his start on Pimp C’s record label.
Looks like I'll be the 1st to ask 'what the hell is a pimp c?'
Yeah I'll just google him lol

TBH as somone who has never heard any of his music and just kill time on vlad tv,i honestly think boosie means well for his kids,but hes a crazy guy. he makes his kids all have the same haircut as him wether they like it or noit hahahaha. I admire that,in a way.

I think him gettin a hooker for his kid is one thing,but jesus why would you divulge such info to the world/??

Making sure his female classmates get STD's early. Great.

hes a crazy guy. he makes his kids all have the same haircut
that would the "boosie fade" lol he is quite the character maybe only T.I is weirder.

Back