Lightweights Divebar discussion: Vol 1

I have to watch the ufc and bk on replay because I’m visiting family today.
Was going to get the boxing tonight... but On Demand is not giving the buy option and FS1 says to buy on App... GTFO

Was going to get the boxing tonight... but On Demand is not giving the buy option and FS1 says to buy on App... GTFO
Nothing worse then sitting down for a ppv and it’s not working for some reason. Happened to me for khabib vs poirer

This ref. Just a jacked viking... deal with it. :)

*only good fight was the main prelim and that's cause it ended quick and brutal, don't need to watch the whole thing for 10 seconds.
Ok cool thanks mate. Saved me 3 hours there. I’ll find the finish on sherdog or Twitter later

*only good fight was the main prelim and that's cause it ended quick and brutal, don't need to watch the whole thing for 10 seconds.
Main card worth watching?

Three cards this weekend and maybe a handful worthy of a watch combined.... SMH.

Three cards this weekend and maybe a handful worthy of a watch combined.... SMH.
I thought the main card for the UFC was great for a fight night. Solid set of fights for sure

Bellator was below average yesterday. UFC prelims weren't worth a watch and now Bellasnore… Pitbull and Moose better bring a little something something.
Let me know if they do. Was the machida Mousasi fight on tonight? Was that a snoozer?

Back