Lightweights Divebar discussion: Vol 1

Don't mind the Cringe honestly, and I know this is gonna rub some DJ fans the wrong way but facts are facts and he's done more and garnered more attention to the 125 pound division in 1 year than DJ ever tried, he thought he was above promoting.

On topic, there's a level of "charm" and playing it up to his gimmick that makes people laugh or react in a way that's more tongue in check than how people react to Colby's schtick.

Cringe? Absolutely, but it's harmless compared to Colby and is more effective.
Yeah I agree it’s easier to tolerate HC then Colby. I find Henry annoying, I genuinely don’t like Colby. He’s one of the only fighters that’s ever been in the ufc that I’ve genuinely wanted to watch with the hopes that I get to see them hurt badly. Only other one I can think of is Bisping.

Triple Cringe is doing his thing.

Saved the FLW division. Made 125 and 135 more interesting.

The Inter-gender champion thing was a funny angle.

I can't hate on these guys for trying to bring more attention to their fights.

That's their job!

source.gif

Hell of a fighter.

Hoping they do the Benavidez fight next.

Triple Cringe is doing his thing.

Saved the FLW division. Made 125 and 135 more interesting.

The Inter-gender champion thing was a funny angle.

I can't hate on these guys for trying to bring more attention to their fights.

That's their job!

source.gif

Hell of a fighter.

Hoping they do the Benavidez fight next.
If they are gonna keep 125 going they need to sign more fighters. It’s shallow as fuck right now. They cut a ton of dudes. Have they said what they’re doing with it?

I genuinely don’t like Colby. He’s one of the only fighters that’s ever been in the ufc that I’ve genuinely wanted to watch with the hopes that I get to see them hurt badly.

giphy.gif

Playing right into his hands

If they are gonna keep 125 going they need to sign more fighters. It’s shallow as fuck right now. They cut a ton of dudes. Have they said what they’re doing with it?

Dana said that they're looking at Henry vs Joseph again for the 125 belt.

So basically Henry will be fighting Cruz at 135.

Don't mind the Cringe honestly, and I know this is gonna rub some DJ fans the wrong way but facts are facts and he's done more and garnered more attention to the 125 pound division in 1 year than DJ ever tried, he thought he was above promoting.

On topic, there's a level of "charm" and playing it up to his gimmick that makes people laugh or react in a way that's more tongue in check than how people react to Colby's schtick.

Cringe? Absolutely, but it's harmless compared to Colby and is more effective.

TRIPLE C BLESS lol I don't take him too seriously at all so I don't mind a bit of cringe entertainment

source.gif

What I like about Cejudo is, he actually is game to take on all comers and he stepped up to 135 and took the belt. DJ was ducking Dillashaw way too much IMO to be pushed by the UFC as the #1 GOAT

Triple cringe is funny I can't hate on a man that is the size I was when I was like 10 years old that would be mean.

Triple cringe is funny I can't hate on a man that is the size I was when I was like 10 years old that would be mean.
Yeah don’t be a bully arqueto. I bet you @Clippy is like 5”2’ in real life

Wanderlei now in Bareknuckle!!!!!!!! JBG Bless.

<{JustBleed}>

Back