Lightweights Chat Thread 1: Where’s the beef

it makes me sad when I see you liked my post and I don't have the power to like you back

but yeah I'm about to get off work from home and mow the lawn sommore and pull down an old tree branch

Wife is making meatloaf

I just had grilled steak that I bought at a low price from price chopper on my new grill...

Where is the cat @lsa

I got drunk one night and led tens to get him banned but I didn’t think it really worked .

I’m laying out catnip
catnip means it’s time to fucking party lol.

clips I hope the meatloaf was good. I suck at meatloaf. I made buffalo crusted chicken tonight

@BFoe what’s your read on garbrandt?
Well first things first, if you’re not listening to Run The Jewels 4 you should do so immediately. Somehow these fuckers just deliver incredible album after incredible album.

I’ve waffled some on the Garbrandt fight, but I’m thinking he wins this. Assuncao is very good, and underrated a lot of the time. But I don’t think he’ll outwork Cody, and while Garbrandt’s chin has been questionable Assuncao isn’t really a knock out artist. He KOed Matthew Lopez for whatever that’s worth, and no one else in the last 8 years. I think Cody most likely outworks him to a decision, or finds Assuncao’s chin and buries him. You?

Well first things first, if you’re not listening to Run The Jewels 4 you should do so immediately. Somehow these fuckers just deliver incredible album after incredible album.

I’ve waffled some on the Garbrandt fight, but I’m thinking he wins this. Assuncao is very good, and underrated a lot of the time. But I don’t think he’ll outwork Cody, and while Garbrandt’s chin has been questionable Assuncao isn’t really a knock out artist. He KOed Matthew Lopez for whatever that’s worth, and no one else in the last 8 years. I think Cody most likely outworks him to a decision, or finds Assuncao’s chin and buries him. You?
I haven’t bud. I might give them a listen tonight when I play some video games. Been playing Fire emblem lately.

See I feel like this is a lot like the twood fight. Garbrandt is the flashier more we’ll known guy. But he’s got some serious mental issues to work through which makes this such a hard fight to pick. Just like twood, he has all the tools, it’s just putting it together. And it’s not as simple as “dont stand and bang be smart” cause that’s what ngannou did in the Lewis fight and look what happened. I want him to still be willing to swing for the fences, but not go quite so crazy. He gets into trouble when he’s throwing full power for 5+ shots.

I think RA decisions for a win

I haven’t bud. I might give them a listen tonight when I play some video games. Been playing Fire emblem lately.

See I feel like this is a lot like the twood fight. Garbrandt is the flashier more we’ll known guy. But he’s got some serious mental issues to work through which makes this such a hard fight to pick. Just like twood, he has all the tools, it’s just putting it together. And it’s not as simple as “dont stand and bang be smart” cause that’s what ngannou did in the Lewis fight and look what happened. I want him to still be willing to swing for the fences, but not go quite so crazy. He gets into trouble when he’s throwing full power for 5+ shots.

I think RA decisions for a win
That’s definitely a possibility. I’ll be honest, my gut reaction when I heard about the fight was that Assuncao would win. But I’ve successfully mindfucked myself into believing the opposite now :)
To your analogy, Burns has been looking good and his stock has only been rising. Assuncao is 37 or 38 years old and on a 2-fight skid. There’s no shame in losing to Sandhagen and Moraes, and Raphael only usually loses to the top of the division. But I think Cody qualifies as that, and as long as he stays out of a stupid brawl he’ll be ok. This whole card is tough to pick though.

That’s definitely a possibility. I’ll be honest, my gut reaction when I heard about the fight was that Assuncao would win. But I’ve successfully mindfucked myself into believing the opposite now :)
To your analogy, Burns has been looking good and his stock has only been rising. Assuncao is 37 or 38 years old and on a 2-fight skid. There’s no shame in losing to Sandhagen and Moraes, and Raphael only usually loses to the top of the division. But I think Cody qualifies as that, and as long as he stays out of a stupid brawl he’ll be ok. This whole card is tough to pick though.
Yeah, I don’t disagree. It’s definitely a “pick ems” There’s a few big “give mes” if I’m below 60% on my picks I’ll be surprised. But it’ll be pretty fucking hard to get completely right.

What's with every goof out there having double yellows..

<Neil01>

I can't find anywhere to buy Crisco in bulk :(
Largest I can find is 1kg cans and I need way more than that.

Back