Lightweight Matches to Make after UFC 262

Charles Oliveira vs winner of Poirier/McGregor.

Gaethje should fight against Oliveira, thats what Dana said, but obviously can not trust on what the bald man said.

Chandler vs Gaethje in case than him not receive the next title shoot, or Chandler vs RDA.

I like the idea of the fight with Hooker vs Kevin Lee.

Charles Oliveira vs winner of Poirier/McGregor

Gaethje vs Dariush (winner fights for title next)

Chandler vs loser of Poirier/McGregor

Hooker vs Kevin Lee
I like the list but having Dariush fight Gillespie would be my choice. Or Chandler vs Gaethje is almost too good to pass up., And if Ferg fights again put him vs Hooker, both on losing streaks

tenor.gif

What about me?

I like the list but having Dariush fight Gillespie would be my choice. Or Chandler vs Gaethje is almost too good to pass up., And if Ferg fights again put him vs Hooker, both on losing streaks

Dariush won so needs to fight up in the rankings. I agree that Chandler/Gaethje would be great but chandler
got KO'd and needs to fight down rather than up.

Dariush is in the top 5 now, he should face a top contender. Gillespie should fight someone 5-10.

I want to see Dariush v Gaejthe. Beneil handles Justin and u can stamp his evolution over past 3 years. Gaejthe wins and that puts him right back in mix.
They both handled Tony rather easily ( even though Tony had regressed overnight) so it's a big fight that makes too much sense.
I'd like to see Chandler fight Felder ....and let's see exactly where Mike is.

At the top, plans seem to be in place.

Hooker doesn’t deserve a top 15 fight. He’s on a 2 fight losing skid, and could arguably have a 2-4 record in his last 6.

Back