Lightning vs. Thunder!

Problem for Okami is not being unable to take Lombard down (he can grind lombard against the cage and knee all he wants), is being knocked out. Anderson really took his confidence in being hit it seems

its hard to get excited for an okami fight he so damn boring. i hope lombard knocks his ass out!

Okami via UD.

Okami is too well rounded, with much more big fight experience, and is proven against much better competition imo.

If Okami had a more trustable chin I would go with Okami. But Lombard will get the win with a KO.

Hoping I am proven wrong and Okami grapples him and grinds him

So basically you want another BORING ass fight where Yushin just lays on a guy for 15 minutes?

Okami is not boring...... Gtfo with that shit.

He is the bigger stronger fighter with more experience and has far more tools in his bag then lombard.

I reckon the ufc is praying lombard wins but i reckon Thunder is gonna have his way with lightning.

Okami is not boring...... Gtfo with that shit.

He is the bigger stronger fighter with more experience and has far more tools in his bag then lombard.

I reckon the ufc is praying lombard wins but i reckon Thunder is gonna have his way with lightning.

have you talked to Alan Belcher and Nate Marquardt recently?

Okami is gonna turn this into a boring dry hump fest just like his last fight

Lombard via quick explosive power early, Okami has a bad chin these days, this will end quick for Okami.

Why am I not surprised a fellow Nova knows what I'm talking about.

War the Porkchop Express.
War the Six Demon Bag.

Goddamn kids these days. May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Also, thunder follows the lightning so....

Okami by UD.

Sorry Hecky, you gettin' grappled.

Hector "Lightning." Lombard vs. Yushin "Thunder." Okami!

Who you guys got?

It feels like Joe Silva's just having the time of his life w/ matching Lombard up w/ opponents lol.

First he gets 2 stocky short MW's in the cage together.

Now he has a play on names.
I'm watching you Joe Silva you troll!

With that said, they're both judokas & Lombards an Olympian. Unless Okami makes it outta the initial blitz and survives the 1st round w/ Lombard & Lombard gasses, he could use that to his advantage.

With that said. Okami's been super chinny as of late. He's been rocked by his past 4 opponents & Lombard packs bombs in his fists. Might be the hardest hitter in the division since Hendo. Lombard via 1st Round T/KO!

6 feet 2 is short ?
Okami learned from Boestch , he won't get caught .

Goddamn kids these days. May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Also, thunder follows the lightning so....

Okami by UD.

Sorry Hecky, you gettin' grappled.

China is here?! What does that mean? I don't even know what the hell that means.

Lightning will strike first, and thunder will rumble when he hits the ground.

China is here?! What does that mean? I don't even know what the hell that means.

In a decade dominated by vapid cash grabs called sequels (we call them reboots these days) I was always surprised this gem didn't get a trilogy. It evens ends on a perfect note for another one. I wonder what's harder for the hacks they use, working to try to copy the first film or writing a movie that vaguely references the name they stole.

Back