Lifts you just suck at...

I'm sucking at everything right now. I'm losing weight and my maximal strength is paying a price. But it's cool. My squat is about an inch deeper now that my gut has shrunk.

im pretty good at the big three but.... curls... ive always been weak in curls.... im a wrestler and should be strong because all the bicep involvement in wrestling but, for whatever reason, damn curls....

Benches.

My body must just dislike the movement involved with it, I have no excuses. I don't try as hard with them as I should.

It's odd though, I'm not helped becuase in the group of guys I train with, my bench is quite mediocre, but I'm considered one of the most powerful when it comes to grappling. Obviously there are simply far more muscles at work that make up for it, but it's funny how things end up working out.

I need to make a serious effort to improve them .. someday.

I suck at pressing (both press and bench).

im pretty good at the big three but.... Curls... Ive always been weak in curls.... Im a wrestler and should be strong because all the bicep involvement in wrestling but, for whatever reason, damn curls....

lol!

Overhead press :(

It's strange, back when I first started lifting, all my lifts sucked, while my press was much better - 132, atg squat 220. Now half a year and something later... my press has gone from 132 -> 176, while my deadlift is 375->501, squat 220-> 353 ...

Me too. Even when I managed to attain a 405lb bench press, I could still probably barely press 225lbs overhead. My squat and bench were always great but my overhead press always sucked.

I'm terrible at curlz. But fuck em anyways.

i always feel like my biceps might just tear to shreds when i curl. my worst lift is probably pullups i've been stuck on 5 strict ones for months now

Back