Lifting Weights for MMA Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wait a minute, I have an idea. Don't read the fucking thread numbnuts. You took the time to reply to it, so that makes ME an idiot? Not quite dumbfuck. You don't even KNOW how vicious Wing Chun is. We don't retreat, we FINISH things right then and there. So as for you, I would probably just break a few bones and watch you suffer. Now, don't get me wrong, Wing Chun is not the BEST system, neither is Krav Maga, or Muay Thai, or Karate etc....As for the direct, quick, and accurateness of Wing Chun you would be in trouble. You're weakness makes me laugh.

WCJason's Training Video:
YouTube - Wing Chun

I just joined Sherdog in 08. But had been a member way before that, I just quit posting and was still coming here to read up on things and view HL vids etc. I KNOW that the previous threads could have helped me, but I didn't look for them on purpose. I would have AFTER I read my responses from the thread I started. As for taking MMA seriously....I'm more serious about that, then anything I am doing right now. I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and train after I get home 6 days a week mixing Muay Thai, BJJ, and Wing Chun with weights and cardio. If that isn't dedication I dont' know what is. Until it becomes a career, I have to make a living somehow.

Wait, wait a minute, I have an idea. Don't read the fucking thread numbnuts. You took the time to reply to it, so that makes ME an idiot? Not quite dumbfuck. You don't even KNOW how vicious Wing Chun is. We don't retreat, we FINISH things right then and there. So as for you, I would probably just break a few bones and watch you suffer. Now, don't get me wrong, Wing Chun is not the BEST system, neither is Krav Maga, or Muay Thai, or Karate etc....As for the direct, quick, and accurateness of Wing Chun you would be in trouble. You're weakness makes me laugh.

You aren't really getting off on the right foot here. I don't think people are going to rushing to help you after this.

Ok first, for all the smart-ass remarks, thanks for nothing.

I'm being totally serious here. I have a personal trainer, a dietician, and a great MMA teacher. As for Wing Chun, I would destroy any of you on the street with it, but as for in the ring, you can use it within Muay Thai and Groundwork. I know things about strength training asshole, I was just looking for some routines that any of you guys may do. As for TapOut, yeah I do sport it and I'm proud to wear it. Tapout is just like any other "sponsor" or gear out there just with a different name. Jeez, I thought this forum / site was going to be helpful, but I guess it's just full of people who are full of themselves. Why is it also SO illegal or taboo here to ask a question about something that has been asked before. I'll get different perspectives from others who have NOT read that previous thread started about this. I tell ya what man, if you want me for your next fight, I'll be happy to oblige. Tell me when and where and I'll make you look like the candy-ass you really are.

I'm your huckleberry.

Not as vicious as Wang Chung. They're fierce!

wangchung.jpg

Haha how did I guess he sports Tapout. Continue on this is entertaining. How mcuh do you weigh oh powerful street fighter?

BUt to actually answer the question, search for Urban's thread about unilateral work, my thread about strength for MMA, and the Josh Barnett article that was posted a couple wweks ago. Plenty of good info in there.

I got Wang Chung'd back in the 80s. I have never fully recovered.

You never want to meet that shit in a dark ally. They don't retreat, they FINISH things right then and there.

You never want to meet that shit in a dark ally. They don't retreat, they FINISH things right then and there.

I have a broken eardrum that can atest to that fact! They Never Back Down...

I just joined Sherdog in 08. But had been a member way before that, I just quit posting and was still coming here to read up on things and view HL vids etc. I KNOW that the previous threads could have helped me, but I didn't look for them on purpose. I would have AFTER I read my responses from the thread I started. As for taking MMA seriously....I'm more serious about that, then anything I am doing right now. I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and train after I get home 6 days a week mixing Muay Thai, BJJ, and Wing Chun with weights and cardio. If that isn't dedication I dont' know what is. Until it becomes a career, I have to make a living somehow.

Idiot.

ban.jpg

You really wouldnt. Ive been to a JJJ club for jokes and tapped out the instructor in under a minute after a few months of proper grappling training. Ive been to lots of different Striking clubs when I was younger and theyre all shit. I see people come into my Thai club all the time who have done TKD, Wing Chun, Wang Chung, Bing Bong, the name doesnt even matter. One thing remains the same, these people have no idea how to fight and theyre usually either WoW nerds or out of shape fat slobs who were looking for some Magic Pill Martial Art to turn them into the badass theyve always wanted to be.

You really wouldnt. Ive been to a JJJ club for jokes and tapped out the instructor in under a minute after a few months of proper grappling training. Ive been to lots of different Striking clubs when I was younger and theyre all shit. I see people come into my Thai club all the time who have done TKD, Wing Chun, Wang Chung, Bing Bong, the name doesnt even matter. One thing remains the same, these people have no idea how to fight and theyre usually either WoW nerds or out of shape fat slobs who were looking for some Magic Pill Martial Art to turn them into the badass theyve always wanted to be.

Lets be fair Bing Bong has some good shit.

i hope you get dropped on your head a la Fedor vs. Randleman and by doing so you sever your spine and will never have the use of your arms again to create such stupid posts

LMFAO.... you are 100% right... I get shit like this at my MMA/BJJ academy.

Ok first, for all the smart-ass remarks, thanks for nothing.

I'm being totally serious here. I have a personal trainer, a dietician, and a great MMA teacher. As for Wing Chun, I would destroy any of you on the street with it, but as for in the ring, you can use it within Muay Thai and Groundwork. I know things about strength training asshole, I was just looking for some routines that any of you guys may do. As for TapOut, yeah I do sport it and I'm proud to wear it. Tapout is just like any other "sponsor" or gear out there just with a different name.
QUEEEEER!!!

Jeez, I thought this forum / site was going to be helpful, but I guess it's just full of people who are full of themselves.
It is, but if you walk in and demand immediate answers to stupid questions you're being an ass.
Why is it also SO illegal or taboo here to ask a question about something that has been asked before.

Because the regulars here get sick of answering the same stupid questions- thats why the appropriately named Frequently Asked Questions" was created, yet dumbass pretenders like you refuse to read it.

I'll get different perspectives from others who have NOT read that previous thread started about this. I tell ya what man, if you want me for your next fight, I'll be happy to oblige. Tell me when and where and I'll make you look like the candy-ass you really are.
Beaumont Texas- anytime jerkwad

This thread smells of fail and tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back