Lifting belt?

Jmukhalian

White Belt
Reaction score
What is a good website to find a good lifting belt? I don't wanna get my $ jacked or have to wait 3-4 months to receive my shipment.

Some people complain that inzer is slow with terrible customer service, I had no problems and got my belt in like 5 days I think it was. I called ahead and made sure they had my size and no problems. I hear if you want a color other than black it can be different though.

I think the site was inzernet.com

I bought mine from inzer over a month ago. I got my belt after 2 weeks (which is what they say on their website). How much are you willing to spend?

Also I noticed on inzers website I am not seeing the width of the belt im lookin for something like in the ballpark of 4-6 inches.

Inzer is definitely the way to go. They have a few belts under $50

Good choice since your cash is limited.

I don't know if I can do this, (if not please delete) but I have a 13mm Large Inzer Lever belt in forest green as new that I don't use much, if somebody needs it contact me.

A friend of mine got the standard black 10mm inzer belt. He said that he got in a few days, and that he had no problems. He's just really happy that he has it, and it's benefits for him in his heavy lifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back