Lifting belt size?

Get one from best belts.

An thanks Eric brown for tellin us all yet again that your belt is older than some people here.....never saw you post that before.

for what it counts, my belt is also older than I am

Get one from best belts.

An thanks Eric brown for tellin us all yet again that your belt is older than some people here.....never saw you post that before.

What I get from Eric's post is that the Inzer will stand the test of time, so is worth the extra expense, so a useful post and relevant to the discussion.

What I get from Eric's post is that the Inzer will stand the test of time, so is worth the extra expense, so a useful post and relevant to the discussion.

Except he takes every opportunity to say it....so not useful information.

Really? A heavy duty piece of Leather that sees minutes f actual use per week will last a long time???? Mind blown.

This was exactly the point. Knowing that something will last 20 years is a decent selling point. Rather like when shopping for anything else.

Plenty of belts do not last long at all. Traditional lifting belts, often made of leather and worn for the same amount of time, seem to wear and crack where they are commonly closed. So the information is relevant.

Really? A heavy duty piece of Leather that sees minutes f actual use per week will last a long time???? Mind blown.

Lol@sees minutes of actual use per week.

It probably took you longer to post a stupid response than it did to read his "useless" post in the first place. Good job.

Lol@sees minutes of actual use per week.

And how much time would you say your belt sees, under stress each week???? Hours??? under tension??? seriously, how much, you lift 3-4 days a week?? how much time under tension does that belt see??? bet its under 60 minutes...(Ie 1 hour)...maybe Im wring so tell me...

Or how many people were using my belt at the same time. Medium, being a fairly common size, fits quite a few people. In fact, guys from 165 - 220 were able to use it during the training week, and this often included up to half a dozen people. Not as if Inzer lever belts were that common when they first came out.

So yes, far more than minutes.

But, of course, do not let little things like facts or useful information get the way of your pissing and moaning.

Or how many people were using my belt at the same time. Medium, being a fairly common size, fits quite a few people. In fact, guys from 165 - 220 were able to use it during the training week, and this often included up to half a dozen people. Not as if Inzer lever belts were that common when they first came out.

So yes, far more than minutes.

But, of course, do not let little things like facts or useful information get the way of your pissing and moaning.

Cool yeah, guess I should know that you share your belt....

Ok cool guy.....whining lol.

Pretty much, yeah. I provided useful and relevant information. Your sniveling like a prison bitch just getting broken in derailed an entire thread, rendering much of it useless to the TS.

Outstanding work, as always.

Join the other morons on ignore.

Did you snag a belt TS?

Did you snag a belt TS?

Too many people saying to wait, even on the $30 Rogue Econ. Money is tight for me so I'm thinking I'll just get through the summer without one and then have a shitty one like on page 1 when I'm back at college gym. Then see about getting a real belt once I have my full time job

But the thread did end up pretty fucking useless for pages 3 and 4. All parties involved to blame

Last edited:
Too many people saying to wait, even on the $30 Rogue Econ. Money is tight for me so I'm thinking I'll just get through the summer without one and then have a shitty one like on page 1 when I'm back at college gym. Then see about getting a real belt once I have my full time job

But the thread did end up pretty fucking useless for pages 3 and 4. All parties involved to blame

Of course it ended up useless....its a fucking belt thread.....5 minutes of googling...just saying. Bodybuilding.com has a belt thread thats like 80 pages long.

Take away message here: eric browns belt is older than you.

Back