Law Lifted Trucks and Modified Vehicles

If you have a state inspection then that’s where they will stop it.

Cops in most states can stop any thing that looks unsafe and not legal.

Can someone explain the practical benefit of a lifted truck vs a non lifted truck?

Allows for installation of large rims/tires . . . increases ground clearance of the truck as well. I never thought I'd even think about getting a truck with a lift kit, but just about a year ago I found a really nice deal on a 2017 Nissan Titan that the dealer had modified to move. They added some really nice rims/tires and a 6" lift and suspension.

The lifted one apparently also increase dick-size to 50% of the sportscar increase, but at only 10% of the sportscar cost.

Maybe just a shitty body lift. A real lift is a suspension lift and you are talking about people spending 10k+ on suspension/subframe, 2-5k on rigid lights, wheel/tires, custom bumpers 3-5k, head lights taillights, grills, engine upgrades, interior, sound, etc. Half these new trucks cost 50-80k optioned out now anyway.

Maybe just a shitty body lift. A real lift is a suspension lift and you are talking about people spending 10k+ on suspension/subframe, 2-5k on rigid lights, wheel/tires, custom bumpers 3-5k, head lights taillights, grills, engine upgrades, interior, sound, etc. Half these new trucks cost 50-80k optioned out now anyway.

You are mad at my 10% estimate???
McLaren Speedtail cost 2.2 million.
Now that is not a shitty sportcar, and you was talking about a top end one to compare with your example of top end lift truck, right.

But seriously. penis extension is penis extension. Only needed by those who are lacking.

But seriously. penis extension is penis extension. Only needed by those who are lacking.

Do people honestly believe this? If so, why? Is this how you would personally attempt to make up for the size of your manhood?

If you take it off road.

If you see someone with a shiny nice truck, that is lifted, micro-penis.

If you have a beat up 02 pathrunner, with a wench, that looks like it has been flipped a few times, you have a fun hobby you enjoy.
The middle paragraph describes like half of the vehicles in Hawai’i.

*winch. Although the micro-penis guy probably doesn’t have a wench either.

You are mad at my 10% estimate???
McLaren Speedtail cost 2.2 million.
Now that is not a shitty sportcar, and you was talking about a top end one to compare with your example of top end lift truck, right.

Just explaining that most trucks easily rival most sports car prices even from the factory.

That's not a sports car, it's not even a supercar. It's a hyper car. Semantics I guess but I read it as you talking about cars like a BMW M4, Mustang, Corvette, camaro, S63 amg, RS5, etc.

Btw, the peen extension claims is just something poor people say about any nice or expensive item to make themselves feel better about their meager existence.

<{poor?}>

If you're thinking about dick size based on the size of someone's truck, you're seriously gay, what the fuck does a vehicle have to do with your physical anatomy?!

EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with that

what I don't get is how people justify spending that much money

I have the exact truck in the video (2018) no way am I going to dump another 20k in a 70k truck

Can someone explain the practical benefit of a lifted truck vs a non lifted truck?

I'd probably notice a lifted truck a lot easier if they were near my blind spots.....motorcycle not so much. Beyond that I got nothing.

Good grief. Vehicle ARE REGULATED....when driven on the public roads. I know Ohio is very liberal with their lift laws, but say Virginia on the other hand does not allow front blocks. they also do not allow vehicles bumper and headlights above a certain height.

You are hinting at regulating an industry that sell many many lifts that will never see a public road. (oh yeah, you are totally not hinting at regulation, my bad)

Any sort of extensive and unnecessary vehicle modification is compensation for some shortcoming.

what I don't get is how people justify spending that much money

I have the exact truck in the video (2018) no way am I going to dump another 20k in a 70k truck

Best way I can explain it, is that they don't take vacations, don't have any particular spending habits, but they do like to make their truck stand out and feel "special" when on the road. Really differentiate themselves from worker trucks. That goes for any customization on any trucks or cars. And it's a bit addictive- once you start pimping out your ride, you get bored with what you got and add other things. Yes, it does waste a lot of money.

You sound like the bitch that got MeToo started.

So you can lift your truck, but want to stop everybody else from doing the same.

This is like being a Soundcloud artist that gets super famous, and then turns around trys to get Soundcloud shut down.

Ouch. Very ouch.
I actually think a pre-mature regulation might prevent complete banning in the future. One high-profile accident and this industry might end up flagged.

Someone’s butt hurt over having a short truck

Rockpotmuss set me up perfectly @bushman505

sP0wPHD.jpg

Lifting is or more to the point is for off reading.

There are places that you can off road that will stop a normal vehicles.

To be on road they still must pass inspection.

In Virginia I believe the max is a 4 inch lift.

They measure from the frame.

Sounds like TS still feels inadequate after his modest lift

There will always be a higher truck out there!

Back