Liddell vs Anderson silva: who would have won?

It would be Forrest all over again. Anderson makes Charles look silly.

Circa 2007 after Chuck lost his belt to Rampage and Anderson Silva had just defended his belt vs Marquardt.

Who would you have taken in this superfight at 205lbs back in late 2007? I think Silva would have gotten it done via matrix KO.
Anderson would have killed Chuck inside of 3 minutes. Waiting for a single KO punch was not an effective strategy to beat the Matrix.

Oh wow. Delusion is on a very high level in this thread.

Silva retired the two most worn out LHWs ever that looked like shells of the shells of their former selves and now he beats prime Chuck ?

Chuck is not even the in the top 5 best LHWs ever, and he would fucking rip Silva apart.

Like it would look really awful. He would put him to sleep in the first minute.

I thought this matrix myth ended when Chael Sonnen outstruck him.

They are both counter strikers. It might actually come down to chucks wrestling when neither one of them would throw first lol.

At the time Silva had fought Lee Murray, had he fought chuck Liddell instead it would have been a bad night for Silva.

But later chuck lost a step badly.

It really boils down to when in their careers they fought imo.

Ironically now might be a good time for the fight to happen, they are both shot to hell lol.

Oh wow. Delusion is on a very high level in this thread.

Silva retired the two most worn out LHWs ever that looked like shells of the shells of their former selves and now he beats prime Chuck ?

Chuck is not even the in the top 5 best LHWs ever, and he would fucking rip Silva apart.

Like it would look really awful. He would put him to sleep in the first minute.

I thought this matrix myth ended when Chael Sonnen outstruck him.
LOL. Stop. I will die of laughter.

He is an unknown quantity that isn't ready for the UFC
  • Sends Rich Franklin to plastic surgeon
Give him a tough son of a bitch
  • Submits Travis Lutter
He can't handle wrestlers:
  • Destroys Nate Marquardt
  • Submits Olympian Dan Henderson
Bet he can't beat a bigger guy
  • Basically retires James Irvin

We heard all the reasons why Anderson wasn't great and he just responded by destroying everyone for years and years. I'm not listing the rest of his wins or the arguments for why he was supposed to lose. Bottom line, he beat all your personal heroes. Easily.

Prime Silva finishes prime Chuck in less than 2 rounds imo

They are both counter strikers. It might actually come down to chucks wrestling when neither one of them would throw first lol.

At the time Silva had fought Lee Murray, had he fought chuck Liddell instead it would have been a bad night for Silva.

Ironically now might be a good time for the fight to happen, they are both shot to hell lol.
It boils down to Chuck having one trick and Anderson inventing new tricks, mid-fight. Anderson by 'hand of god'. 1st round.

Chuck is very overrated and not a very good striker. Anderson would easily capitalize and have it done in one.

• Submits Travis Lutter

We heard all the reasons why Anderson wasn't great and he just responded by destroying everyone for years and years. I'm not listing the rest of his wins or the arguments for why he was supposed to lose. Bottom line, he beat all your personal heroes. Easily.

Anderson didn't beat much of anyone. He fought in the MW division within a decade of it's inception.

Anderson didn't beat much of anyone. He fought in the MW division within a decade of it's inception.
You and I both know you're lying, so there's no reason to respond. lol

WA5W7430.jpg

Oh god no, Chuck is way more awful. He pretty much ruined his body with drinking and drugs.

Silva is at least pretty much clean, you know in the non steroid kind of way.

• Submits Travis Lutter

And yet, prime Chuck would fuck him up. He would wreck his shit.

chuck was great but keith jardine put a leg kick clinic on him lol

Anderson.

Although with both of them being such good counter-strikers, the fight might not be great except for the finish.

Prime Silva would stiffen any LHW in history with the exception of Jones. Yes that includes DC, who could not do any damage against a post-surgery, 2 days notice Anderson Silva.
Yeh probably is the best fighter ever. Much harder completion than what jones faces.

Prime Chuck with that wrestling and Kickboxing game would have been a very interesting fight versus Prime Anderson.

Still I think Anderson's precision would be too precise for Chuck
<Goldie11>

Chuck was always vulnerable to a clean crisp straight shot and that is why Rampage had his number. He would just step inside and land a nice clean straight shot while Chuck's big looping over hand right was still traveling to get there. I see Anderson doing similar and beating Chuck with accumulation since he did not have the raw power of Rampage.

Now Prime Rampage I think beats Anderson most times, via mixing his TD's and GnP and Striking game much like Weidman did.

Prime Chuck with that wrestling and Kickboxing game would have been a very interesting fight versus Prime Anderson.

Still I think Anderson's precision would be too precise for Chuck
<Goldie11>

Chuck was always vulnerable to a clean crisp straight shot and that is why Rampage had his number. He would just step inside and land a nice clean straight shot while Chuck's big looping over hand right was still traveling to get there. I see Anderson doing similar and beating Chuck with accumulation since he did not have the raw power of Rampage.

Now Prime Rampage I think beats Anderson most times, via mixing his TD's and GnP and Striking game much like Weidman did.

Rampage lost a fight to unchecked leg kicks.....by Forrest. lol

54493616.jpg

Back