Liddell - "It's gonna be hard for Conor to catch Khabib coming in on that low single"

I made mention that Khabib was very good to have his right hand up in my Khabib/Al breakdown. I don't know if you have seen him fight a southpaw and keep the left up, but I haven't.
I obviously pissed you off earlier, to have you make that comment to me. I proved what I was talking about. Now you are running on about it being the wrong hand? EDIT: What hand is up on the Barbz head kick? Is it his right?
Too funny.
Good to see I was effective.

To be fair, I think Conor is much quicker than Al on the feet.

If Khabib gets him to the cage, then it's a different story.

But Conor should be able to avoid those shots from the center of the octagon

(from this range especially. I don't see how Khabib would be able to get ahold of conor here)
View attachment 437303
You mean except for when conor over extends himself over and over?

Fergie.

Conor loses against both on the ground and against both when wrestling. So their respective strengths here dont matter.

On the feet, Conor definitely wipes floor with khabib on paper, but fergie can make things complicated due to his variety of attacks.
Perhaps. He's quite long with great jiu-jitsu but he's also shown to be much more hittable than Khabib and he doesn't have Khabib's takedowns, so he's more likely to be stuck fighting Conor where Conor is strongest

I obviously pissed you off earlier, to have you make that comment to me. I proved what I was talking about. Now you are running on about it being the wrong hand? EDIT: What hand is up on the Barbz head kick? Is it his right?
Too funny.
Good to see I was effective.
Huh? you quoted me and I quoted you back. I have yet to see Khabib keep his left hand up, it doesn't mean he can't, but he hasn't. Don't be so defensive. Not everyone is out to attack you.

Conor's wrestling and TDD sucks compared to Al as well.

Al stuffed Kevin Lee 7/8 times and fought Khabib in a defensive stance braced for TD's.
He also only had like 6 minutes to prepare for khabib.

Uhm very easy. When conor jumps in khabib goes low. Hell Eddie was able to push conor to cage in their fight. Khabib has to accept he's going to get hit and conor has to accept he is going to get tied and taken down. I think it's going to come down to who deals with their weaknesses the best.

I agree with this man. If Khabib goes in there trying to avoid getting hit, he will get caught eventually. However, if he instead goes in like Mayweather did classically... or how Gaethje just waded in with Michael Johnson... he will crush McGregor. Of course, it is a little dangerous to do so.

I'm not talking about just plodding forward like Gaethje. You gotta do it in the Mayweather way, hands up, eat some of Conor's shots... guaranteed Conor will gas (like Michael Johnson did, also, remember Nick Diaz Paul Daley) and he will be easy pickings from there.

Khabib shouldn't duck and dodge.

Huh? you quoted me and I quoted you back. I have yet to see Khabib keep his left hand up, it doesn't mean he can't, but he hasn't. Don't be so defensive. Not everyone is out to attack you.
Ha! you know why you made the comment.....You made the first comment here, cherry picking one part of a comment I just made, to a different poster.
I am not "defensive". You and I both know why you did it, stop trying to hide it.

Ha! you know why you made the comment.....You made the first comment here, cherry picking one part of a comment I just made, to a different poster.
I am not "defensive". You and I both know why you did it, stop trying to hide it.

If you say so. Hope to see you Oct 7th!

If you say so. Hope to see you Oct 7th!
You little Snake...Trying to deny you did?

Here you go, perhaps this jog's your memory?

The original comment was from me, to That 209's comment here:
Right now the fake Khabib fans would have you believe Khabib is the best boxing talent we’ve ever seen.

My comment about this:

His boxing is shit, same as his flying knees.....But, his jab is getting better, as well as keeping his hands up a little more.

Then you chomping at the bit to get back at me for "Triggering" you lately, jump in with this :
"I just rewatched Khabib/Al and Khabib was literally throwing jabs while his hand was at his waist for 80% of the fight."

I was not even talking with you at all. You jumped in to start shit, then act like you weren't?

Nice try Snake fk.

I don't think khabib has ever really tasted anyone's power seeing as most his career he's worn head gear and as is true hadn't been tested in mma
<{katwhu}>{<huh}<Huh2>

You little Snake...Trying to deny you did?

Here you go, perhaps this jog's your memory?

The original comment was from me, to That 209's comment here:

My comment about this:

Then you chomping at the bit to get back at me for "Triggering" you lately, jump in with this :
"I just rewatched Khabib/Al and Khabib was literally throwing jabs while his hand was at his waist for 80% of the fight."

I was not even talking with you at all. You jumped in to start shit, then act like you weren't?

Nice try Snake fk.

I'm sorry to enlighten you with the truth. You can rewatch the fight as well and you can see it happen. His right hand is by his waist for almost the entire fight.

I'm sorry to enlighten you with the truth. You can rewatch the fight as well and you can see it happen. His right hand is by his waist for almost the entire fight.
You are ignoring the last post I made about you being "Triggered". I pissed you off, and you tried getting back at me with a pathetic attempt.

"Even truth can't break this will!" lol
We both know why you did it Mano....Ha!

You know, your'e not all that bad, even with the Ghey Green Man Avi....

And that's coming from a Canucks fan.

If Khabib starts shooting & missing singles he should just kick him in the face on the ground. The ref will warn him, but then Conor can just say Khabib isn't fighting, and is just flopping on the ground. The ref will then warn Khabib he will take a point. At that juncture, Conor has won the round and forced Khabib to actually take risks.
Its against the rules to kick people on the ground. If Mcgregor kicks khabib in the head on the ground, the ref isnt going to take a point from khabib lmfao.

Back