Liddell - "It's gonna be hard for Conor to catch Khabib coming in on that low single"

Yeah. That's the game plan for Khabib. Grab that lead leg and push him against the cage.

Khabib doesn't need to take him down, he just needs to get Conor against that cage. I do see Conor avoiding the first few, but Khabib will be relentless doing so.
I just don't see Conor avoiding any. lol

The honest truth is Barboza had better tdd, better off his back, and a better weapon against the single than Conor.

not this shit again. If his left is laser guided accurate, how do you hype Mayweather?
View attachment 437305

Very simply, boxing and mma are completely different sports...I'm not sure why people keep bringing up that fight and saying "see" Yes, I saw conor go 10 rounds with a many multiple time undefeated champion...and doing very well for the first 3 or 4 rounds...when are people going to get it through their thick, short bus riding heads, that they are totally different sports...with difference size gloves, with fighters using different stances and holding their hands differently...All that, and conor still managed to go 10 rounds with floyd...now he's going against a dude, with the boxing equivelant of some golden gloves boxing kid...khabib would get beat by average dudes in boxing gyms...never mind pro boxing....

Great interview by Chuck and it was totally off the cuff. ES is turning out to be a great reporter.

The honest truth is Barboza had better tdd, better off his back, and a better weapon against the single than Conor.

Barboza has only beat one wrestler in his whole Fucking career, he got steamrolled and finished by 21-23 pat Healy for fucks sale ... y'all are fucking dumb

Conor's best chance will be in R3 and beyond, when Khabib's TD attempts are slower, he his standing upright with his chin high and his hands low. If I were Conor, I would be crushing the cardio so that I was ready for THAT opportunity, not the lead uppercut while Khabib dips into a ankle pick range.

...uh, you've seen Conor in the later rounds right? the more the fight drags on the more it goes in Khabib's favor, If Conor is going to win it isn't because he decides to become the Diaz brothers and drag this into the later rounds, it's going to be because he was fresh and knocks Khabib the f out in the first 2 rounds. Otherwise Khabib is going to pick him up and lie on top of him for if not the last 3, the last 2.

Walking a puncher down with a high guard with no boxing gloves is a shit idea. Floyd fought Judah and Conor that way cause they were southpaws and a high guard is much easier due to having massive gloves.

Plus his hands will be in a unfamiliar position when he starts his entry into the single, or he will telegraph it by dropping them first. So Conor will teep to body.

Khabib will get a hold of him anyway.

It's a lot better than sitting on the outside and shooting in like everyone else does to conor only to now run into his left. Punchers hate being pressured and conor has admitted he doesn't know how to handle that. Besides kahbib has more than just a single in his arsenal. he uses the single to set up waist locks and scrambles. If he can pick up the single like in the quinta fight then perfect. But if conor pulls that lead leg and steps out then khabib will have to press conor anyway to get a better hold of him. Also if you close the distance on conor he doesn't have the distance to fully extend his left.

But i agree, khabib will get a hold of conor.

Conor isn't some one punch KO machine and Khabib has a solid chin. This "laser guided left hand missle" nonsense is laughable. Conor is getting taken down as many times as it takes to pound him out or until he gives up his back.

That's it.

That's what's happening.

Easy money for you degenerate gamblers.

Al went about stopping the low single the wrong way. He lowered his center of gravity and got heavier on his feet. You want to keep light on your feet and keep them away from the low single altogether.

Free game, you noobs

its interesting he says that. Tito tried that shit on him and thats how chuck ended the 2nd fight. He later stated he trained specifically for that,knowing tito would try for the low single,sprawled it and laid on the gnp. The difference being tito was so exhausted that after not completing the single he just stayed there and died.

Random spinning shit.
Facebook-286041.png

Conor's best chance will be in R3 and beyond, when Khabib's TD attempts are slower, he his standing upright with his chin high and his hands low. If I were Conor, I would be crushing the cardio so that I was ready for THAT opportunity, not the lead uppercut while Khabib dips into a ankle pick range.

That's exactly the conclusion I came to after rewatching Khabib/Al today

If it gonna be so tough I hope we will all praise Conor accordingly when he does it.

I dont think it will be hard for Conor to catch Khabib, if Khabib is lazy

Al went about stopping the low single the wrong way. He lowered his center of gravity and got heavier on his feet. You want to keep light on your feet and keep them away from the low single altogether.

Free game, you noobs
You thinking you know Wrestling now??? You were a Boxing Pro just the other day.....Fkn Noob.

What's even funnier, is the fact you think that pre-mature stoppage in the May/Con fight was a "legitimate stoppage" by pro boxing standards....

I dont think a kick from Conor will be enough to KO Khabib as he shoots in
A kick is not landing on Khabib shooting in for a TD....A knee maybe? But even that is not going to be easy against Khabib.

This makes sense.....
The only thing stopping this, is how much stank Conor has on his punches in the third round.... Especially if Conor is smothered by Khabib on the ground for the first two rounds...Khabibs GNP is far more brutal than Chads.
I disagree that his best chance to win is in the third round after having Khabib “smothering” the first two rounds. Khabib doesn’t “smother,” he mauls. If he’s has Conor for the better part of two rounds on the mat raining down GNP, Conor ain’t winning. I’m not comparing fighters but look at Edson Barbosa round by round in the Khabib fight. You’re not the same fighter after being under Khabib 1 round let alone 2. It gasses fighters out and a gassed Conor’s power is compromised.

Back