1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Liberals Predict Trump Wins a Second Term

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by electricfuneral, Dec 23, 2016.

1. sub_thug Silver Belt

This seems a bit like an overgeneralization. People from MA are notoriously stubborn, and they're one of the most liberal states in the Union.

2. TheComebackKid Banned Banned

Jimmy Dore and Kyle Kulinski are two libs that I enjoy listening to. They are lefties but not the typical loons.

Cenk and the rest of TYT tho...I can only take about 30 seconds before I vomit.

3. You know the left is in trouble when people like Dore and Greenwald are using phrases like Trump Derangement Syndrome. I wonder if Dore will eventually leave TYT?

4. electricfuneral Red Belt

I think he would if he were offered some funding for his fledgling show.

5. electricfuneral Red Belt

I find Sam Seder and David Pakman to be bright liberals too. David Pakman is very pro isreal and anti regressive left. Dave Rubin is good too.

6. @7:17 Jimmy Dore: "At least the Republicans had the guts to do an autopsy after 2012. The democrats don't even have the guts to look themselves in the mirror."

7. David Pakman changed quite a bit during the GamerGate fiasco. He was far more leftist until he was brutally attacked by lunatic lefties for his objective coverage. He did a great job asking both sides tough questions, but it was the lefties who responded like big babies because Pakman did not automatically side with the anti-gamers. Pakman was accused of being a misogynist, racist and rape culture apologist for seeking the truth in the matter. He started to realize at that point that there was a problem on the left.

8. electricfuneral Red Belt

He torched those sjws on gamer gate. Pakman also did an epic takedown of Reza Aslan for misrepresenting his credentials and his facts.

9. One of Pakman's most epic moments was when he addressed his gay teen suicide.

Canada's CBC labeled him as a GamerGate misogynist.

10. AGGAMEMNON66 ———Villain———

It's a generalization, sure, and of course there will always be exceptions to the rule -but 'generally speaking' -this is about what you're going to find with both.

And again, I am going off my own personal observations here for the most part (which I mentioned in that 1st post). So of course it's anecdotal too.

I consider myself to be a right leaning moderate. So the negative aspects of people that stand further off to either side stand out to me and can be equally annoying. But right now, I'd say I'm much more annoyed with the left leaners than the right. The left is approaching looney status by the hour atm. Sad and hilarious all at once, kind of like the right after Obama won the 1st time around (tho the current climate on the left seems worse in comparison tbh)

11. I am a big fan of Dave Rubin.

12. electricfuneral Red Belt

Ruben reminds me of a younger me. He's a classic liberal slowly learning he's a libertarian.