Liberals finally waking up?

That hesitation after the first joke...

No applause sign, a moment of deep self reflection, or the audience is just too young to get it? Place your bets

Can I stop pretending to be perpetually offended by microaggressions now?

Is it safe?

How about a summation of the vid at least , pretty hollow thread

hes giving his opinion why democrats keeping losing elections with superior social policies = over the top wokeness

Bill Maher is hit and miss, but he hit a bullseye here.

The "woke" police need to STFU. they are setting back democrats and liberal politicians.

anyone who believes in "abolish/defund" the police, "critical race theory" are in serious need of a wake up call.

What's your beef with critical race theory?

With trump almost gone, many liberals don’t seem to be suffering from tds no more and are finally thinking clearly again.

is this a new trend or is bill gonna be called a “right winger” and get cancelled soon?

The single most salient quote from this video, the line that all “just one...”, rug sweeping goof troopers on this site need to internalize is..

“I can do this all day; cite stories big and small that are on people’s news feeds, that add up to a constant drip, drip, drip that THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!”

With trump almost gone, many liberals don’t seem to be suffering from tds no more and are finally thinking clearly again.

is this a new trend or is bill gonna be called a “right winger” and get cancelled soon?

bill maher is not really a friend of the progressives so that is mis framing on your part ts.

also while i think cancel culture has gone too far some of the people whose faces he flashed during this piece were garbage human beings and should have lost their job.

hes giving his opinion why democrats keeping losing elections with superior social policies = over the top wokeness

Because the changes demanded by the "woke" crowd will only make the country weaker and more divided. These people will destroy the country from the inside out over a long period of time.

Back