liberalism is a mental disease - what does that mean?

To me liberals promote individual rights, free speech, free press, freedom of religion, secular governments and gender equality.

'To You' makes this statement factual. But modern-day liberals, or progressives, little to do with any of this, save 'Secular Governments.'

It seems like guys like Rush Limbaugh have tried to make liberal a derogatory term. I am still not sure what people mean when they say liberals in a derogatory way. I think they mean leftists or Marxists.

Except the leftists/marxists aren't calling themselves leftists/marxists, they're calling themselves liberals/progressives.

When you or your friends say liberalism is a mental disorder, how are you defining liberalism?

Leftists/Progressives/Marxists/SJWs/Anti-American/Anti-White/Anti-Constitution/Anti-Christian

The SJW types going into lectures and disrupting speakers are not liberals. They are partaking in illiberal actions.

Tell them that, not us.

And while you're at it, show them this video that explains classic liberalism, and turn them onto classic liberal pundits like Dave Rubin.

[/quote][/quote]

You seem to be describing classical liberalism which includes free speech, freedom of association etc. Modern-day liberalism promotes things like identity politics, safe spaces, micro-aggressions, mansplaining, manspreading etc.

Modern Liberalism would more accurately be described as a religion instead of a mental disorder.

I understand all kinds of things. I understand you failed to respond to all of the points I made. I understand you earlier insulted me, and continue to insult me, without any provocation or response to same. I understand that, as a central tenet of your complaint, you believe that black people are lazy, drunk potheads who refuse to work when they are able. I understand you believe that charitable work is pointless and fruitless, and that you're straining to keep from using the word "bootstraps" in your replies.

I understand this debate is over, and I wish you a good night of sober reflection.
I just don't feel like taking the time to respond to all of your so called points. Honestly I didn't even read it all. You're referring to what my friend did as charitable. Take a second to think about how ignorant that sounds. I'm sorry if I insulted. I don't think you're dumb or a bad person. I do think you're delusional, stubborn & confused about some things.

Despite you thinking I'm racist, I'm actually not. I'm in bed right now laying beside my pregnant girlfriend who is black.

It's only crazy to you because its a novel argument, I'll accept your first attempt at a distinction between between taxes and theft whenever you're ready.

No, it's crazy to me because it's BATSHIT FUCKING CRAZY! It's like if I told you there's no difference between hospice care and being shot in the face because at the end of both you're dead. It's completely unhinged and I love every second of it!

OH MY GOD NEVER STOP THIS!!!

How are roads built? What are public utilities? I WANT TO LIVE IN A HUT IN THE MOUNTAINS UNDISTURBED BY THE LAWS OF MEN AND CLUTCHES OF BIG GOVERNMENT!

What's a social contract? How am I accessing the internet right now? THE TAXMAN IS JUST AN INDOCTRINATED SYSTEMIC THIEF ROBBING ME OF MY HARD EARNED DUCATS!

You're a national treasure and I nominate you to keep posting this insanity until my eyes rot out of my head.

Before we continue, let me just tell you how this going to go. Your amusement will continue for a little while. Then you'll get a little bit more invested in the debate, and maybe take the arguments a little more seriously. Then you'll find that your rebuttals aren't holding any water on either pragmatic or moral grounds. Then you'll get frustrated. After that its your choice whether you're going to take the red pill of sound reasoning, empiricism, and ethical principles, or you'll take the blue and just remain jaded and dismiss obvious truths about the way society functions.

Anyway, the roads and public utilities are provided by government, a compulsory funded monopoly that crowds out any other competitiors for those services by force.

Also what's the social contract? I never signed such a thing. Did you? It seems weird to apply the word "contract" to an agreement where only one party's inclusion is voluntary.

I just don't feel like taking the time to respond to all of your so called points. Honestly I didn't even read it all. You're referring to what my friend did as charitable. Take a second to think about how ignorant that sounds. I'm sorry if I insulted. I don't think you're dumb or a bad person. I do think you're delusional, stubborn & confused about some things.

Despite you thinking I'm racist, I'm actually not. I'm in bed right now laying beside my pregnant girlfriend who is black.

HAHAHA!!! I HAVE A BLACK GIRLFRIEND THEREFORE I CAN'T BE RACIST!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Oh my god, I just realized WR is the new Mayberry, but with way better jokes. You didn't even read what I wrote, but responded to tell me I'm wrong! It's so awesome. I actually read everything you wrote, and it's like having complete nonsense rammed at light speed into my occiput!

And calling charity work "charitable" is ignorant! OF WHAT? The English language and noun-verb agreement!?! I want you and this other dude to just post. Whatever you want. However you want. For as long as you want. I will eat it up and just let it strain through my ignorant, delusional, stubborn and confused system until there is nothing left but crazy old man anger and fanatical conspiracy theories.

No, it's crazy to me because it's BATSHIT FUCKING CRAZY! It's like if I told you there's no difference between hospice care and being shot in the face because at the end of both you're dead. It's completely unhinged and I love every second of it!

Not an argument. I'll accept your first attempt at providing a distinction between theft and taxes whenever you'd like.

Before we continue, let me just tell you how this going to go. Your amusement will continue for a little while. Then you'll get a little bit more invested in the debate, and maybe take the arguments a little more seriously. Then you'll find that your rebuttals aren't holding any water on either pragmatic or moral grounds. Then you'll get frustrated. After that its your choice whether you're going to take the red pill of sound reasoning, empiricism, and ethical principles, or you'll take the blue and just remain jaded and dismiss obvious truths about the way society functions.

Anyway, the roads and public utilities are provided by government, a compulsory funded monopoly that crowds out any other competitiors for those services by force.

Also what's the social contract? I never signed such a thing. Did you? It seems weird to apply the word "contract" to an agreement where only one party's inclusion is voluntary.

OH FUCK I'M WHEEZING NOW! RED PILL ME! I'LL TAKE IT BY SUPPOSITORY IF I HAVE TO JUST CRAM THOSE RED PILLS SO DEEP INSIDE ME! YOU'RE SO WOKE AND I WANT TO FLY TO THE MOON WITH YOU ON YOUR STARDUST POWERED SPACESHIP!

And you even responded to my crazy ravings with even CRAZIER ravings! Let me sit in your rocking chair and hold your safety rifle! Oh my god I need this shit liquified and pumped straight into my veins.

OH FUCK I'M WHEEZING NOW! RED PILL ME! I'LL TAKE IT BY SUPPOSITORY IF I HAVE TO JUST CRAM THOSE RED PILLS SO DEEP INSIDE ME! YOU'RE SO WOKE AND I WANT TO FLY TO THE MOON WITH YOU ON YOUR STARDUST POWERED SPACESHIP!

And you even responded to my crazy ravings with even CRAZIER ravings! Let me sit in your rocking chair and hold your safety rifle! Oh my god I need this shit liquified and pumped straight into my veins.

Not an argument. No rebuttal then?

Not an argument. I'll accept your first attempt at providing a distinction between theft and taxes whenever you'd like.

THERE IS NONE! WE'RE ALL SLAVES TO A SYSTEM THAT SECRETLY WANTS TO HARVEST OUR ORGANS TO FUEL A LIBERAL AGENDA WHEREIN WE'RE ALL JUST MEAT FOR A GRINDER THAT NEVER STOPS TURNING!

Take me to your anarcho-syndicalist commune because I want to stay there forever!

0U0mi5s.jpg

THERE IS NONE! WE'RE ALL SLAVES TO A SYSTEM THAT SECRETLY WANTS TO HARVEST OUR ORGANS TO FUEL A LIBERAL AGENDA WHEREIN WE'RE ALL JUST MEAT FOR A GRINDER THAT NEVER STOPS TURNING!

Take me to your anarcho-syndicalist commune because I want to stay there forever!

I'm not a syndicalist.

@kpt018 @ultramanhyata either of you want to help him out with what an argument is?

You're the one who told me your arguments would be novel, so if you just start spouting some Pouget at me I'm going to be super disappointed.

Well there's already three in front of you with regard to the lack of a distinction between taxes and theft, government's forcefully applied monopoly over services, and the social contract rebuttal as having nothing to do with an actual contract....

Your turn.

I'm not a syndicalist.

@kpt018 @ultramanhyata either of you want to help him out with what an argument is?

You just don't get it. I don't want to argue with you. I want you to write your crazy shit to I can lap it up like the koolest of kool-aids and just let it swish around in my sated belly until I get old and die.

Well there's already three in front of you with regard to the lack of a distinction between taxes and theft, government's forcefully applied monopoly over services, and the social contract rebuttal as having nothing to do with an actual contract....

Your turn.

My turn to what? Point out that, obviously, contractors are private and tender contracts to the various levels of government, in a well-financed lobbying scheme to secure lucrative deals within these government-controlled monopolies? Or that the social contract is not a thing, but rather a philosophical political notion meant to exemplify the relationship between the individual and the state? Or that taxes are, in social contract theory, a means by which the advantages a state confers on the individual can be funded and supported?

THAT SHIT IS BOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

HIT ME WITH YOUR LUDICROUS JUICE!

HAHAHA!!! I HAVE A BLACK GIRLFRIEND THEREFORE I CAN'T BE RACIST!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Oh my god, I just realized WR is the new Mayberry, but with way better jokes. You didn't even read what I wrote, but responded to tell me I'm wrong! It's so awesome. I actually read everything you wrote, and it's like having complete nonsense rammed at light speed into my occiput!

And calling charity work "charitable" is ignorant! OF WHAT? The English language and noun-verb agreement!?! I want you and this other dude to just post. Whatever you want. However you want. For as long as you want. I will eat it up and just let it strain through my ignorant, delusional, stubborn and confused system until there is nothing left but crazy old man anger and fanatical conspiracy theories.
Yep my gf is black but she doesn't date black guys lol she acts white so that's cool.

Once again you're confused. You think charity work is doing carpentry for people who sit around drinking, smoking & playing cards? Charity is helping people in need. Not people too lazy to get off their ass.

Here we are right back to that mental illness problem you have.

Yep my gf is black but she doesn't date black guys lol she acts white so that's cool.

Once again you're confused. You think charity work is doing carpentry for people who sit around drinking, smoking & playing cards? Charity is helping people in need. Not people too lazy to get off their ass.

Here we are right back to that mental illness problem you have.

I'M SO ILL! I HAVEN'T STOPPED LAUGHING IN LIKE 45 MINUTES!

So your black girlfriend "acts white so that cool", eh? BAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOD! SO NOT RACIST, JUST LIKE YOU SAID!

And because you didn't read, you didn't pick up that I said you never said those dudes weren't in need. BUT YOU DON'T CARE CUZ YOU CRAY, BOSS!

I sincerely hope I can be this happy for the rest of my life.

My turn to what? Point out that, obviously, contractors are private and tender contracts to the various levels of government, in a well-financed lobbying scheme to secure lucrative deals within these government-controlled monopolies? Or that the social contract is not a thing, but rather a philosophical political notion meant to exemplify the relationship between the individual and the state? Or that taxes are, in social contract theory, a means by which the advantages a state confers on the individual can be funded and supported?

THAT SHIT IS BOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

HIT ME WITH YOUR LUDICROUS JUICE!

Then words have no meaning then? Because that's not a contract. A contract implies consent of both parties. What you've described is a mandate made by the state on the individual. That's coercion, which you support...

Back