liberalism is a mental disease - what does that mean?

How was that an example of liberalism?
Not of liberalism, but of cognitive dissonance. Those type of people have hijacked the liberal label.

*gulp*

You just opened up a can of crazy, bro...

8f4efc6bcc1b1dd8421c2a85dd82bef0bcf9465fb86c1b554abfc9e496c053be.jpg

As long as he acknowledges what he's actually advocating (like you honestly do), then I can accept that. Most people I've found, conveniently ignore the violence their solutions require.

So I'm obligated to pay for my medical treatment through taxes? What happens if I decide that I'd rather just pay directly or through insurance?

Nope. You're obligated to pay your taxes. I think the concept of single-payer healthcare is confusing you, for some reason. If you need to go to the doctor, you just go. You show them your health card, they provide treatment, and you leave.

Nope. You're obligated to pay your taxes. I think the concept of single-payer healthcare is confusing you, for some reason. If you need to go to the doctor, you just go. You show them your health card, they provide treatment, and you leave.

Alright but I'm an obligate customer of that service. You agree with that right? Afterall I'm compelled under the threat of being caged or shot to pay that portion of my taxes for a service and for a clinician I might not want. Hence you're advocating violence....

I'll rephrase: Do you think there's more gay Muslims, or more Muslims willing to murder gay people?

Let's see here: the research suggests 1.8 percent of men, and 1.5 percent of women identify as gay, while 0.4 percent of men and 0.9 percent of women identify as bisexual. Those are US numbers, but probably apply more broadly.

The percentage of people who commit murder, again in the US, is about 0.000048 percent. Assuming that number is 10,000 times higher among the refugee population, it would be 0.48 percent.

So, I think it's likely the number of gays is higher than the number of potential gay-murderers.

As long as he acknowledges what he's actually advocating (like you honestly do), then I can accept that. Most people I've found, conveniently ignore the violence their solutions require.

Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

I'm the guy who thinks sincerely equating taxation with representation to violent tyranny is unhinged hyperbole bordering on clinical delusion.

@BrianFantana

He told me they were black guys. As is like 90% of the Saint Louis metropolitan area.

You seriously think the guys shouldn't help because they have no knowledge? Obviously I wouldn't want drunk pot heads operating power tools, but there's always something they can do to help.

Like I said, if you don't see anything wrong with helping them, you're screwed up in the head. There are plenty of people in need of help. People spending their time drinking, smoking weed & playing cards aren't the kind of people in need of help. He failed to realize that & so do you. That's my point. Any normal person can understand that. You just can't understand because your brain doesn't allow it.

Alright but I'm an obligate customer of that service. You agree with that right? Afterall I'm compelled under the threat of being caged or shot to pay that portion of my taxes for a service and for a clinician I might not want. Hence you're advocating violence....

Holy shit this is amazing! WHAT?!?

You're under threat of being caged or shot? What are you, water fowl?

And no, again, you're allowed to go to whatever doctor you want. They bill the healthcare insurer. It's a really straightforward system.

By this completely insane logic, every tax is an act of violence! I don't want to pay the portion of my taxes that goes to the military; VIOLENCE! I think all children should go to Montessori school and that public education is fundamentally flawed; VIOLENCE! I believe federal bailouts for multi-billion dollar failed enterprises is a stupid use of public funds; VIIIIIIIIIIIIOLENCE!

Goddamn, man. I haven't laughed this hard while trying to type something in a while. How much Tang do you have in your bunker?

I'm the guy who thinks sincerely equating taxation with representation to violent tyranny is unhinged hyperbole bordering on clinical delusion.

I've never actually seen someone make this batshit argument. I WANT MORE!!!

I equate taxation with theft, which is exactly what it is. As per your representation addition, why am I forced to have someone else represent me?

Someone is no less of a slave if they're voting for their master once in a term of years.

He told me they were black guys. As is like 90% of the Saint Louis metropolitan area.

You seriously think the guys shouldn't help because they have no knowledge? Obviously I wouldn't want drunk pot heads operating power tools, but there's always something they can do to help.

Like I said, if you don't see anything wrong with helping them, you're screwed up in the head. There are plenty of people in need of help. People spending their time drinking, smoking weed & playing cards aren't the kind of people in need of help. He failed to realize that & so do you. That's my point. Any normal person can understand that. You just can't understand because your brain doesn't allow it.

I understand all kinds of things. I understand you failed to respond to all of the points I made. I understand you earlier insulted me, and continue to insult me, without any provocation or response to same. I understand that, as a central tenet of your complaint, you believe that black people are lazy, drunk potheads who refuse to work when they are able. I understand you believe that charitable work is pointless and fruitless, and that you're straining to keep from using the word "bootstraps" in your replies.

I understand this debate is over, and I wish you a good night of sober reflection.

I've never actually seen someone make this batshit argument. I WANT MORE!!!

Let me tell you how lucky you are to run into someone like me.

We're jumping ahead of ourselves here. I probably should start with disillusioning you of government's efficacy and efficiency to better distribute resources than a decentralized market, but I'm willing let you skip a few levels and explain the distinction between taxes and theft...

Holy shit this is amazing! WHAT?!?

You're under threat of being caged or shot? What are you, water fowl?

No I'm a human, tax livestock to be precise, but so are you and pretty much anyone else that wants to be apart of a developed, productive, and functioning society. The difference is that I'm aware of my slavery.

I equate taxation with theft, which is exactly what it is. As per your representation addition, why am I forced to have someone else represent me?

Someone is no less of a slave if they're voting for their master once in a term of years.

OH MY GOD NEVER STOP THIS!!!

How are roads built? What are public utilities? I WANT TO LIVE IN A HUT IN THE MOUNTAINS UNDISTURBED BY THE LAWS OF MEN AND CLUTCHES OF BIG GOVERNMENT!

What's a social contract? How am I accessing the internet right now? THE TAXMAN IS JUST AN INDOCTRINATED SYSTEMIC THIEF ROBBING ME OF MY HARD EARNED DUCATS!

You're a national treasure and I nominate you to keep posting this insanity until my eyes rot out of my head.

Let me tell you how lucky you are to run into someone like me.

We're jumping ahead of ourselves here. I probably should start with disillusioning you of government's efficicacy and effiicency to better distribute resources than a decentralized market, but I'm willing let you skip a few levels and explain the distinction between taxes and theft...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I want to drink your crazy juice until I piss lightning!

No I'm a human, tax livestock to be precise, but so are you and pretty much anyone else that wants to be apart of a developed, productive, and functioning society. The difference is that I'm aware of my slavery.

Oh my god please go complete FREEMAN ON THE LAND for me!

I want to hear about how your birth certificate is your corporate ID with a registration number for your tax holdings.

I want you to talk about common law, confusing it for natural law, and to tell me the difference between a person and a human.

I WANT IT ALLLLLLL.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I want to drink your crazy juice until I piss lightning!

It's only crazy to you because its a novel argument, I'll accept your first attempt at a distinction between between taxes and theft whenever you're ready.

Oh my god please go complete FREEMAN ON THE LAND for me!

I want to hear about how your birth certificate is your corporate ID with a registration number for your tax holdings.

I want you to talk about common law, confusing it for natural law, and to tell me the difference between a person and a human.

I WANT IT ALLLLLLL.

Why does refusing to be coerced have anything to do with wanting to be apart of society?

That's a strawman and your first logical fallacy.

Back