liberalism is a mental disease - what does that mean?

The very first.

Your first is one of the bad examples among the list.

Let's go with the second. As someone that doesn't want to pay for my medical treatment through taxes will I be able to defer my payment of those services directly to a clinician of my choice?

Last edited:
Your first is one of the bad examples among the list.

Let's go with the second. As someone that doesn't want to pay for my medical treatment though taxes will I be able to defer my payment of those services directly to a clinician of my choice?

Nope. Single-payer. You will have your choice of clinician, and they will bill through the payer. See Canadian provinces for reference.

Nah, they just more ardently rail against hate speech, which is generally not protected under the First Amendment. It's more nuanced than that, but as a general rule, if something is meant to rally support against a group or individual in a violent or threatening way, it is not protected.

It's not a blanket rule.
The left is very liberal with what they consider hate speech.

That MTV video telling White guys what to do.

The video was an example of left wing authoritarianism. It was telling people what to do and telling people what to do based upon a sense of belonging to a group.

Liberal ideology would be good with allowing MTV to show and promote what it wanted because liberalism promotes free speech. But there is nothing that in liberalism that would endorse that video that I can think of.

Man, those people being imported aren't the Syrian or Saudi government; they're just normal people. They weren't executing anyone. In many cases, they are fleeing the possibility of being executed because they themselves are gay. That's not a blanket rule, but nothing really is.

There's no contradiction.
Would you say we're mostly importing gay Muslims?

Liberalism is definitely a mental illness & here's an example of why.

This guy I know is a retired carpenter & he's a die hard liberal. He chose to help do carpentry work for low income inner city people. So he was working on this house busting his ass while a group of black guys sat at a table drinking beer, smoking weed & playing cards. I asked him if he sees anything wrong with the fact that he's going out of his way to help these so called "less fortunate people" and he honest to god did not see one thing wrong with the fact that he was busting his ass & giving his time to help these grown men who are completely capable of working or god forbid actually helping the man helping them. He wouldn't admit there was a problem with this situation. Now that's either delusion or denial.

Liberals have too much sympathy for people who don't deserve it. They think they're helping these people when in reality they're holding them back.

Its what happens when people spend too much time on the internet. That is all, homie.

Liberalism is definitely a mental illness & here's an example of why.

This guy I know is a retired carpenter & he's a die hard liberal. He chose to help do carpentry work for low income inner city people. So he was working on this house busting his ass while a group of black guys sat at a table drinking beer, smoking weed & playing cards. I asked him if he sees anything wrong with the fact that he's going out of his way to help these so called "less fortunate people" and he honest to god did not see one thing wrong with the fact that he was busting his ass & giving his time to help these grown men who are completely capable of working or god forbid actually helping the man helping them. He wouldn't admit there was a problem with this situation. Now that's either delusion or denial.

Liberals have too much sympathy for people who don't deserve it. They think they're helping these people when in reality they're holding them back.

This is a bad, racist anecdote, and it does nothing to prove your point!

I guess I give up.

I am not sure how it happened but everyone seems to think liberal is synonymous with leftist or progressive. I suppose I should just accept it.

The video was an example of left wing authoritarianism. It was telling people what to do and telling people what to do based upon a sense of belonging to a group.

Liberal ideology would be good with allowing MTV to show and promote what it wanted because liberalism promotes free speech. But there is nothing that in liberalism that would endorse that video that I can think of.
Your version of liberalism is going away and devolving. I'm sorry.

I'm stating facts. You called it racist

You stated cherry-picked "facts", that may or may not actually relate to the central theme of your anecdote, and presented them in a way so as to convey your belief that black men are lazy and unwilling to work.

That's what you did. And yeah, I called it racist.

You stated cherry-picked facts, that may or may not actually relate to the central theme of your anecdote, and presented them in a way so as to convey your belief that black men are lazy and unwilling to work.

That's what you did. And yeah, I called it racist.
Point is the liberal saw nothing wrong with helping people who didn't need help. It doesn't take a genius to realize there are more productive things you can do with your time rather than help people who use their free time drinking, smoking pot & playing cards. The guys didn't even offer to help him.

If you can't see the problem here, you obviously have the mental illness

classical liberalism != today's liberalism

Would you say you intentionally, or unintentionally, misrepresented my post?
I'll rephrase: Do you think there's more gay Muslims, or more Muslims willing to murder gay people?

How, at all, do these "promote violence to carry out"? I'm genuinely curious.

*gulp*

You just opened up a can of crazy, bro...

8f4efc6bcc1b1dd8421c2a85dd82bef0bcf9465fb86c1b554abfc9e496c053be.jpg

Nope. Single-payer. You will have your choice of clinician, and they will bill through the payer. See Canadian provinces for reference.

So I'm obligated to pay for my medical treatment through taxes? What happens if I decide that I'd rather just pay directly or through insurance?

Point is the liberal saw nothing wrong with helping people who didn't need help. It doesn't take a genius to realize there are more productive things you can do with your time rather than help people who use their free time drinking, smoking pot & playing cards. The guys didn't even offer to help him.

If you can't see the problem here, you obviously have the mental illness

1. You equate "inner-city people" with "black guys" with "less fortunate people". This is D-grade dog whistling.

2. You portray the story to lead the reader to assume the men were supposed to be working on the house, or are, or are going to be, living in the house, without establishing that in any way.

3. You convey that these men ought to be working, with a trained carpenter, in carpentry, without establishing that they are or should be, or that they have the requisite training to do so.

4. You state, explicitly, that your friend has a mental illness for believing that doing volunteer work is beneficial.

5. You imply, tacitly, that your friend is somehow demented for refusing to demand these men do the work you failed to establish they should be doing.

6. You convey the story as being all-encompassing, although it represents a moment in time.

Maybe I have a mental illness, but my reading comprehension is fully intact.

Back