Law Liberal Sues Apple to Remove Telegram

Mr Holmes

6F 3D 3D 33
@Gold
Reaction score
39870-76568-24685-32569-telegram-setupiphone-xl-xl.jpg

https://appleinsider.com/articles/2...-telegram-from-app-store-over-violent-content

Apple is being sued by the Coalition for a Safer Web for failing to remove access to Telegram while still blocking Parler, and also alleging it is being used by hate groups and extremists to attack the Capitol.

Filed on Sunday at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, the lawsuit from Ambassador Marc Ginsberg and the Coalition for a Safer Web charges Apple with allowing Telegram to be available in the App Store. This "despite Apple's knowledge that Telegram is being used to intimidate, threaten, and coerce members of the public."
d in Europe

According to a CSW press release from June 2020 cited by the lawsuit, Telegram is being used as a "communications channel for the Russian government and affiliated Neo-Nazi and white nationalist groups, sowing misinformation and racial division in the United States and in Europe
They made sure to throw in all of the liberal neo-McCarthy buzz words: Russians, nazis, white nationalists, fake news, and racism.
<Ellaria01>

Oh and the leader of this group (Marc Ginsberg) is also claiming he is forced to endure antisemitism because the app exists on Apple's app store. I'm not sure who is forcing him to download the app and read offensive comments tho.
As Ginsberg is both Jewish and in the public eye, he is forced to "live in apprehension of religiously motivated violence being perpetrated against him," causing him to fear for his life and the lives of his family.

Anyways, this is just another example of the libs using fascism to fight fascism.

And before anyone bootlicking asshole tries to claim Telegram is just a rightwing hate app, my Asian girlfriend uses it to discuss shopping deals.

Last edited:
"My Asian girlfriend" is the new "I have a black friend".

Jimmy Dore is the Tim Pool of Ben Shapiro's.

Marc Ginsberg has made lots and lots of money as a consultant for Middle East affairs.

Does his lawsuit have anything to do with leaders in the Middle East ensuring that the people that live in their country cannot speak to each other without the government being able to listen/read everything?

Is the motivation for his lawsuit to appease the leaders of police states in the middle east?

Marc Ginsberg has made lots and lots of money as a consultant for Middle East affairs.

Does his lawsuit have anything to do with leaders in the Middle East ensuring that the people that live in their country cannot speak to each other without the government being able to listen/read everything?

Is the motivation for his lawsuit to appease the leaders of police states in the middle east?

I dunno, is it?

Rahm Emanuel: "Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste"

Wasn't the argument back in 2016 that Russia was meddling in our election via bots on Twitter and fake news publishing on Facebook? Why weren't those two taken down and deplatformed? Benghazi was cited as a response to the Innocence of Muslims, a video hosted on YouTube and resulted in an attack on a U.S. federal building. Why wasn't YouTube taken down and deplatformed? This whole reasoning and argument for taking down and deplatforming services is incredibly fuzzy.

I also feel incredibly old/out of touch because I have no clue what "Telegram" is.

39870-76568-24685-32569-telegram-setupiphone-xl-xl.jpg

https://appleinsider.com/articles/2...-telegram-from-app-store-over-violent-content

They made sure to throw in all of the liberal neo-McCarthy buzz words: Russians, nazis, white nationalists, fake news, and racism.
<Ellaria01>

Oh and the leader of this group (Marc Ginsberg) is also claiming he is forced to endure antisemitism because the app exists on Apple's app store. I'm not sure who is forcing him to download the app and read offensive comments tho.

Anyways, this is just another example of the libs using fascism to fight fascism.

And before anyone bootlicking asshole tries to claim Telegram is just a rightwing hate app, my Asian girlfriend uses it to discuss shopping deals.

Far Leftists love throwing the buzzwords like racism and white nationalists but its ok to bully white people and be hateful towards them apparently.

They should probably try to force the phone companies and ISPs to cut people's service too, since I hear those "white nationalists sowing disinformation and conspiracies" via secret messages from the Russians can happen over the phone too. Would be entertaining to hear this schizo's arguments accusing others of being CTers while ranting about secret messages from those Russians who will overtake us all, and the government needs step in and order them and their underground cabal of nazis to be silenced. Guy should have run that by his shrink first.

<36>

Last edited:
This is like a conservative suing apple to keep Parler up.

If they want to take down Parler and keep up Telegram that is literally their business.

It's their platform and their decision. If you don't like it tell them how you feel by using your power as a consumer to stop consuming Apple products, otherwise you can fuck off. That's how capitalism works.

Anyways... Telegram is used for a lot of stuff, its sole purpose is not to host offensive content like Parler's.

If the far left Liberals dont like telegram why dont the go back to their own Eco chamber? this is coming from the same group of far leftists which said on twitter.
"You should make your own platforms"

Back